Were they good enough to get single runs like Edge and Christian did?

Should either of them have been world champion in WWE at least once?

Attached: Dudleyz.jpg (360x405, 42.56K)

Nahh both fat shitters that couldn't have good match outside of a tlc, ladder or tables

Bully Ray had a great run in TNA

Bully Ray proved that, no, they weren't

Massively overrated

They were incredibly over and were booked correctly.

bully ray was based

>Should either of them have been world champion in WWE at least once?
No but Brother D-von should have got a run with a midcard strap. That gimmick was dimes. D-Von's dad was a preacher so he knew how to do that shit really well. Even in his promos outside that gimmick, you can tell he learned his public speaking techniques from gospel.

Attached: 1557597968240.jpg (995x876, 83.9K)

Yes. When the Dudleys returned to WWE they wanted Bubba Ray to do a solo run. During Cena/Punk/Dwayne he was the top guy in TNA.

Bully Ray yes

they should have held midcard titles simultaneously. bubba with the ic and dvon with the euro while they do tag matches. kino

ECW smark darlings who got over because of Stacy Keiblers ass and MUH TABLES

shut up retard

No. Neither of them were even European title level guys on their own.

D-Von was the Jannetty and Bubba Ray's only chance to be WWE Champ came during the Reign of Terror when they gave him the gimmick of death: dancing.

He never really changed gimmick he just put on the minister's gear

If a tree falls..

World champion? Hell no.

But they're absolute kino as table-smashing shitters, and my favorite tag team of all time.

Attached: 8d422d2a04bd5b7744d789cff1783f0f.jpg (334x223, 143.5K)

Garbage like this is why wrestling is the way it is today. Anything associated with ECW is cringe and let malnourished faggots like Adam Cole think he could wrestle too if a fat fuck like Bubba Ray could

kekek

A white guy and black guy inexplicably being brothers is a kino gimmick take them apart and they have nothing special

i dont understand the concept of forcing great tag teams to break up for singles runs, it lowers the value of the entertainment that career tag teams can bring
examples
>new age outlaws
>edge and christian
>enzo and cass
>hardy boys
i don't consider dx as it wasn't really a tag team but more of a stable group, same with evolution
my argument is look at the dudley's and the young bucks, they haven't broken up and they're career tag teams that are remembered/celebrated for being tag teams rather than having individual singles runs that usually end up being squibbed

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (518x379, 486.65K)