APOLOGIZE

Attached: XboxSeriesX-1xh.jpg (1080x1247, 142.15K)

but nfts are in the game

Attached: FcRHJmBaUAAW63f.jpg (927x1125, 415.84K)

Right, right.

Attached: 1661927974074.png (147x92, 14.44K)

what a shitty attempt at damage control. lmfao

this is false early leaks said it had loot boxes and shit and it got an Ao rating because of it, they are removing those options before launch to get the game down to an m rating this game also had ubisoft quartz content in it

our lootboxes aren't gambling, they're something like gambling but different :^)

The fuck is ubisoft quart,

So they're not saying it's not AO just that it's not because of gambling

>trust us you stupid fucks

Yeah, cause that’s what it was rated 18+ for, “real gambling.” As much as I hate to give Ubisoft the benefit of the doubt, I don’t think they meant something like “there’s not really any gambling” in some wishywashy way

there nft project they changed from saying was "a heavy focus for their future games" to "it was just research"

doesn't ESRB only provide the ratings for games in the US? when did they start giving lootbox games AO ratings?

It'll be evident before release, anyway. Those are features that must be declared legally in some places.

Im disappointed actually, I thought finally there would be laws to regulate this shitty practice and A raring seems appropriate for any loot boxes and microtransactions, imagine fifa games with such laws they wouldn't be able to get away with it

>Remove lootbox-gotcha-shit prior to launch
>Gradually reintroduce it later
Brilliant, there has to be a name for this type of scamming.

>gambling degenerates finally break the seal on AO games becoming mainstream after all these years
>just in time for modern game studios to be too sjw to actually take advantage of it in a way that matters

Attached: EkTL8q7WkAEUxU3.jpg (1080x855, 64.67K)

Gambling isn't gambling, it's 'gifting' with risks attached.

they changed their stance recently saying any game with gambling lootboxes or nfts get an immediate Ao rating, Ubisoft already had quartz and lootboxes in this game and now has to remove them

>early leaks
Always trustworthy

with ubisoft games yeah it is

So ESRB decided to automatically put gaming with MTX an AO rating?