YO ARE WE HYPED FOR THE NEXT 3D MARIO REVEAL TOMORROW?

YO ARE WE HYPED FOR THE NEXT 3D MARIO REVEAL TOMORROW?
of course nothing will ever beat 3D Land but get HYPED WAKU WAKU

Attached: 166303563277185364.jpg (1280x720, 247.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/file/zyh0XALJ#h-UzNy5xk05t9gYEjxVPt836BGY44beQ8pQQb7jWjqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no hype…

I bet they're too busy working on Super Mario Bros: The Movie: The Game to be working on Odyssey 2

damn we might actually get a teaser for the Mario movie tomorrow
oh no

No sunshine 2
No care

good
sunshine was trash

>3D
Say hello the Newer Super Mario Bros. on the Switch, fellas

Wow, I didn't know Illumination had a development contract.

WAKE UP IN THE MORNING

Presenting 2 brand new rpgs
Mario & Luigi vs Wario & Waluigi
and Paper Mario: Return of the Crystal King

>Illumination Logo
“ITS A ME, MARIO
AND I’M A PLUMBER,DOCTOR,GOLFER,DRIVER, BEEKEEP,TAX ATTORNEY, SUPERHERO, JANITOR, ANNNNND-“
Toad “HEY THERE HE IS, MR. MARIO!”
Mario “-A Celebrity, heh.”
>scene cut
>Dua Lipa starts playing
Mario “But despite all this and living in my awesome house with my awesome bro.”
Luigi “MARIO THERE’S BOOS IN THE ATTIC I’M TELLIN YA WE SHOUDLVE CALLED THE EXTERMINATOR BUT NOPE. NUH UH. AAWWWWW NOPE WE JUST HAAAAAD TO SAVE MONEY! LOOK WHAT IT DID TO MY HAIR BRO!.”
>Luigi shows a bald spot, Mario reacts with a generic “Ew…”
>cue laughter
>cut scene to Mario talking to Donkey Kong
Mario “I dunno man, I just…I feel like I could BE something, something MORE, be…”
Donkey Kong “Super?”
Mario “YES!”
Donkey Kong “Huh? oh sorry I was guessing a word on Jepoardy.”

I can’t I’m sorry this is too painful.

Attached: 166263784700624351.jpg (588x828, 109.44K)

Out curiosity, has anyone watched an illumination movie or are they just spitballing children's CG movie tropes?

video of leaked catalog of the direct
mega.nz/file/zyh0XALJ#h-UzNy5xk05t9gYEjxVPt836BGY44beQ8pQQb7jWjqg
looks fake but still could be fun to imagine

I really hope we get the mario movie trailer.

I actually had to lookup their movies cause I forgot what they made beyond Minions for a sec
I saw Lorax, Despicable Me, Minions, The Grinch, and Sing. None of them were terrible, just kinda soulless.
>random mega
yeah sure how about no? I can wait 10 hours

Can't believe they went with that name for BOTW2

Retard, the preview gives your ruse away without needing to click on it
Though I can't fault going for that as the fake video

I wouldn't mind a hand drawn anime 2D Mario game.

this is the worst opinion I've ever heard and I know it's a shitpost but 3D Land is a genuine slap in the face to the legacy of 3D Mario, there's no unique level themes, the levels are too fucking easy. no fuck that shitty ass piss poor excuse of a game.

3D World was better, more creative and interesting level designs, and is easily the second best 3D Mario. Maybe third. 3D World fixes EVERYTHING Land does wrong. Fuck you nigger and your shitty nigger opinion

lol
you’ll get a 2D game made from 3D World assets so they can say “technically it’s not a NSMB game…”

imagine seething this hard over someone else liking a Mario game

Attached: 166302007578655473.jpg (465x349, 44.27K)

They are NOT going to release a new main Mario entry this late into the switch's life span. Especially since we'll probably get the switch successor in 2024 or 2025.

Not OP and I agree with you 3DW is better, but I still liked 3DL for the 3D effect. I maintain that the 3D effect on most 3D games is really underrated because it added a different atmosphere to the games that's really quite unique

With that said, both 3DL and 3DW suffer from feeling like 3D versions of the NSMB games. I prefer the 64/Sunshine/Galaxy/Odyssey lineage

I could see them making a low effort sequel like Galaxy got. Or BotW.

0 chance at all. They have to actually properly announce BotW 2 and they're not gonna do that as the same time they announce 3d mario.

Hate to break it to ya, but Nintendo said we’re halfway through the switch’s life
so probably 3 more years.

>I could see them making a low effort sequel like Galaxy got.
We already got that with Bowser's Fury. Nintendo has *never* done 3 3D Mario games on one console, and they're not gonna start now. There's such a thing as oversaturation.

>Hate to break it to ya, but Nintendo said we’re halfway through the switch’s life
Nintendo says a lot of shit. Within 2 years the ps5 and xbox series are gonna sell enough that the PS4/Xbone will start getting abandoned and the switch will get 0 third party games.

When has oversaturation ever stopped Nintendo
This the same people who are rumored to release WW and TP again for the Switch. That’s gonna be 5 3D Zelda’s on one console…

>PS5 will sell enough in 2 years
>2 years on the market and it hasn’t even beaten GCN yet
oh lord

Attached: 166250285370732574.gif (220x220, 55.61K)

They’re definitely sequels, but I hesitate to call them low effort. It’s typically argued 2 is better. I agreed.

*sigh* I want to dream.