FFT bros it’s finally happening

FFT bros it’s finally happening

Attached: 166303136347251019.jpg (1242x1705, 436.57K)

inb4 retranslated and ruined

Attached: marche_in_college.jpg (760x1149, 278.72K)

NOOOOOOOOO WHY ARE THEY REMASTERING IT, THE GAME IS LE PERFECT AND THEY WILL RUIN IT

I MEAN FAITH SUCKS ASS, MAGIC SUCKS ASS, THE BALANCE IS EXTREMELY GARBAGE, THE GAME IS TOO GRINDY, BAR SIDEQUESTS SUCK, TOO MUCH RELIANCE ON EQUIPMENT AND LEVELS DONT MATTER, AND THE GAME HAS SERIOUS DIFFICULTY DESIGN, BUT HEY THE GAME IS PERFECT

Id rather have FFTA3

>I AM SILLY!
go die

Attached: skyrimspecialeditionkhajiit.png (785x1196, 1.8M)

That would require effort on SE's part.

*slaps an AI filter on your graphics*
that'll be $70 plus tip

I'd be interested if they also fix the game as well.

I already funding beat it
Makes some new gosh darn games

>Remaster
It's going to be another stupid fucking 2D-HD game, isn't it?

Attached: 1591463121627.png (682x704, 280.56K)

Yeah, i'm convinced they will release a remake/remaster but the only thing it will share with the original is the name...well probably not even the name.

that already happened

Attached: 600.jpg (600x339, 168.44K)

>remastering a game with such a beautiful art style
How are they gonna fuck it up? New chibified art style, or super serious realism 3D models?

>remaster
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

SE's blowing their XIV money on FF7R and whatever the fuck Forspoken is so the former.

it kills me that they did this to Dragon Quest 3 and that's probably the only version we're ever going to get on PC but Tactics is made for that art style. so because of that, there is no way squeenix will put in that kind of money for FFT. We're getting "enhanced visuals" which will be internal resolution scaling and post proc options.

Attached: Final Fantasy - Tactics Advanced GBA_1662622230041.png (240x160, 23.39K)

I would like a larger unit deployment and a harder main story. thats the only bad part of FFT. but I would also love a new game plus and bonus end game battlefield at Ordalia's borders to really push you to the limits

Attached: 1643070351513.jpg (2164x1624, 664.26K)

I'm much more excited about the tactics ogre changes though

As long as they keep the WotL dialogue I'm okay with this.

Attached: ids habbenin.png (940x1020, 552.86K)

Advance is garbage, underage zoomer.

do you think he knows that kenshin is made by a nonce

this but I would settle for a remaster of A2 because of my cute wife Adelle

Attached: 1646017071122.png (870x1516, 1.03M)

isn't it odd that FFTA2 didn't come to the wii u virtual console at all? I have the original on my DS still. and why did they use the same artist for three games; heroes of mana, ffta2, and revenant wings?

filtered by red cards in FFTA

>isn't it odd that FFTA2 didn't come to the wii u virtual console at all?
i guess it just didn't sell well enough back then for them to think it would be worthwhile

makes sense that children would prefer FFTA

>5 goddamn remasters

Attached: 1457803726960.jpg (539x442, 38.16K)

i honestly doubt we'll see anything from the Ivalice team ever again

watch chrono trigger get the third remake.

but it was retranslated and improved

Its the best final fantasy is going to get.
They sure as hell cant make something new and good

Really curious what they're going to do with FFIX. I don't see them doing anything on the level of FFVII Remake for it and if it was anything like the FFVIII Remaster we would have seen it already.

I’d rather have a remake of 8 desu

You people miss the goddamn point of this
TLOU remake is hot garbage because it was completely unnecessary
Chrono cross, Tactics ogre, crisis core and FFT remasters actually make sense because they were trapped in old ass hardware and no one could easily play
>b-b-b-but le just emulator
No.

No zoomers owned a gameboy advance

Tactics Advance is fine for what it is, it just suffers from being smaller in scope, themes, and grandeur

It's not like they aren't also making a new mainline DQ and a new mainline FF, plus other shit like Diofield Chronicle and Harvestella.

Its getting the FF6 remaster treatment

Attached: 1644829053578.png (1920x1080, 2.54M)

Something cheaper looking, I expect.

Attached: 1662957295414084.webm (500x492, 2.06M)