Do it, I'll forgive you

Attached: confess.png (570x538, 16.44K)

I dipped broccoli in ketchup as a kid.

I spend ridiculous amounts of money on Gacha/Gache-like games. In fact, one game in particular (Elsword) I've spent at least $4,000 on all together in the past decade.

Attached: CHAOS.png (1152x1152, 1.16M)

I accidentally got ketchup on green beans as a kid and I'm pretty sure that's why I hardly eat ketchup now except burgers.

>Watched a movie with my sister
>Had to go
>It was very cold
>Embrace her
>"I wish I could embrace you forever" tell her
>Move backwards to end hug
>She stretches her neck forward with her eyes closed, obviously wanting to keep the embrace for longer
>My heart skips a beat
>She was longing
>Longing for me
>Immediately hold her face, kiss her whole face and embrace her a little longer
>She giggles
>"See you this wednesday" she tells me
>I leave
I never in my life felt so compatible with someone.
We also play coop games together I guess

I ate rice with ketchup when little

I have no confessions. I'm an idort and I play a lot of different games in a lot of different genres. I don't go out of my way to hate or love games that are popular. I just like good games.

never bought a game
all piracy

I dropped Elden Ring in 30 minutes because I was bored, and watched shitty YouTube videos instead.

I'm fiercely addicted to the internet and it's negatively affecting my relationship with my family
Degenerates like you belong on a cross
mah nigga

Attached: 1465535286014.gif (720x480, 396.28K)

Elsword is still around?

I do it at 35

>Used to play GTA5 at strip clubs and leave my controller vibrating on my dick

Attached: 1662858382871125.jpg (1284x651, 438.35K)

I'm in my late 20s and I asked a 17 year old girl out.
She surprisingly said yes and we've been together for a week now.
I told myself I wouldn't have sex with her due to my morals but recently it's been tempting.

Attached: 1633253077690.png (646x595, 262.06K)

I literally, unironically want to murder "people" who liked half life 2 better then doom 3, storyfags deserve to be shot in the head for destroying this hobby

I created over 60 accounts on Steam and friended myself because nobody would add me

Attached: 728293010)301.jpg (402x400, 38.31K)

I bought the Pokemon Sword DLC recently and enjoyed it

I could never get torrented Divinity Original Sin 2 to run on my m1 Mac. Also, Torment Tides of Numenera is the best of the nu-crpgs.

I come to Any Forums every couple months and post ass threads until I get banned, I change my ip and repeat until my entire region is banned, then I wait a few weeks and come back. I'm in my 30's, running a successful business and with a 3yo kid and I barely have free time, there is no excuse for my behavior

Also, I really wand 2B to be a real woman and not an imaginary robot so I can suck a hard log of shit out of her asshole, eat it and tongue clean her

Attached: sample_abe8ad5bcda43c19959851cd38b2225f.jpg (850x1511, 244.1K)

I wear thigh high socks in winter because they keep my legs warm and feel soft

Attached: me.png (520x432, 26.43K)

i only really come to Any Forums for the cunny threads these days

Attached: 1653086628754.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

I don't believe in God and I think the bible isn't actually a personal account of the events depicted in the bible I think they may have been written after the fact

I used a guide to play through Clannad. How hard is it to get the gay ending?

Attached: 129283.jpg (6388x4082, 3.75M)

I bought Analogue: A Hate Story solely because of the source code release. I don't plan to play it.

I once found girls underwear in a public baths changing room.
The smell made me rock hard and I wore it and fapped.

Honestly, that's kinda based. Not the 2B thing cause it isn't my cup of tea, but angering the tards in wherever you live is a very noble cause, plus it means more work for jannies.