So soulless it hurts

So soulless it hurts

Attached: 20220912_192957.jpg (694x960, 66K)

non-whites are already NPCs

Interesting concept, just pay third worlders to walk around your open world, it's probably cheaper than coding the AI

Yes i too have seen gamer the movie.

i'm not gonna talk to poor people

Attached: gross.jpg (800x649, 67.03K)

Sir please do the needful and redeem 10 bear asses

imagine if AI took their jobs

Attached: 1659385757613285.jpg (1080x1350, 111.32K)

rockstar will do something like this for gta 6
if you're not connected to their server then your games doesn't get npcs

You already do, posting here.

They are NPCs in real life, put them to use

Attached: the normalfaggot mind.jpg (750x864, 40.97K)

>talk to NPC to receive custom quest
>can hear domestic violence and a cat shrieking in the background as a thick accented person tells me about the missing courier I need to find

>being a wagie in the virtual world
lmao

>cryptocucks think slavery is good

I could imagine an apple rotting in a grass field and a seed growing a new tree from it in timelapse.

>IRL NPCs losing their jobs
>vidya NPCs losing their jobs

Attached: 1607914995093.jpg (606x454, 171.72K)

>it would be more economical to hire people to copy and paste scripts into an MMO than use
>a
>fucking
>bot
This is a fake article written by someone smart pretending to be stupid to piss off stupid people.

Attached: strobbery.png (572x496, 404.6K)

just fucking nuke that country
on the same level as poo in loos

Imagine pretending you invented gold mining in 2022, but this time you have extra steps between third worlders and usable money.

Attached: doom yang.jpg (1024x571, 77.28K)

lol that's sad as hell.

I already have desperately poor NPCs in my online videogames, theyre called turd worlders

>game company doesn't even hide their slave labor
What kind of person with even a smidgen of decency whatsoever would play such a game? Have we really sunk so low?

Attached: 1661500662380598.jpg (640x358, 45.71K)

Do you even know who made the shoes you're wearing?

I'm not wearing shoes because I'm not an American that wears them in my house.

What the hell even is this?

Didn't people on reddit do this for free for Fallout 76? Just pay them with up votes and reddit gold, they'd gladly do it again.

We got another 5 here, boys.

>walking down path in skyrim
>bandit runs up
>yuo mone
>VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>y oh yuo
>VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>life

Attached: midriff_vacuum_lori_loud_by_p250rhb2-dbi4ekp.jpg (755x1058, 124.37K)

Upwards of 80% of people are NPCs. It's sad, but if you look at society over the last 2 years and 9 months, you will understand.

Some people have literally no imagination and cannot hold mental images. They cannot imagine an apple, or only very basic apples at best.

You will be the NPC in a vidya and you won't be happy!

I do know user. You think I don't? And yet in this case there would be constant reminders. It's easy to forget where our luxuries and commodities come from because they're still required to live, but for us to take advantage of the poor so actively, and so deliberately? Come now user. None are saints, but we typically don't actively set out to harm others.

they could offer more interesting boss encounters by playing the big boss.

fucking kek

That doesn't make any fucking sense. Anyone capable of recalling something can think of an apple. You're full of shit user. How does a person like that even read a book? Makes no sense.

A huge percentage of 'people' have no internal monologue. I've heard in some cases, it is over 50%.

WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF GAMING, BOYS

Attached: NFT Gaming.jpg (1051x1494, 245.05K)

How indeed.

How do 80+% of people run out to take an experiment injection that has no evidence of preventing a basically harmless virus to 99.1% of the populace?