FF XIV

MANKIND'S FIRST HERO AND ITS FINAL HOPE

Attached: Warrior of light.jpg (739x415, 40.17K)

Final Fantasy 14 is dogshit

first post bad post

Attached: Sadjee.png (1096x1267, 1.97M)

im waiting for the guy who had the bomb to drop on hermes to show up in this thread

they'll never top seat of sacrifice by the way. ever. they'd need to do something equally unexpected while also very gratifying and there's just nothing left.

Remember we used to be bussin

Attached: 1638021833176.png (920x800, 881.17K)

Yeah
And whatever couldve been used to top it was wasted on some useless shit or thrown under the rug

what if 14 just evolves into a ne dissidia and every past FF's protagonist shows up?

are you referring to zodiark?
the twist with zodiark was that he was being defeated earlier in the story than we expected. him being a fight was bare minimum requirement for the expansion. if zodiark was just the final boss that would've been arguably exactly within expectation, somewhat anti-climactic.
inventing meteion was required for a surprising ending.

What was his fucking problem?

Attached: 1662651971361858.jpg (400x400, 21.94K)

Doesnt look bad on him

He didnt dick my thirsty elezen WoL

well I mean zodiark already was a final boss. He's in the OP, he's the final boss of post shadowbringers.

FPBP

/thread

IN THE END
WE'RE NOTHING MORE
THAN SCIONS AND SINNERS

I was glad to be done of farming that fight so I could stop listening to that terrible song.

I didn't recognize it was the amaurot leitmotif when I played it so I thought the song just kinda came out of nowhere.

unspeakably based first post

Expectations were all Zodiark, Hydaelyn or Zenos for the final boss (technically the latter kind of works but they subverted it cleverly by making it not a trial) so they did a good job of things. I ain't played JRPGs before and even I know the whole schtick of surprising you with a 'the final final boss'.

Cool ESL thread you got here.

Attached: rthryh.png (247x531, 89.57K)

Maxed out my chocobuddy's Attacker tree, which one should I focus on next?

scales that cover the cheeks like that look like shit. Should have chosen the scale patterns that cover less.

based

tranny mmo

Attached: trans rights.jpg (361x192, 43.38K)

>Used to get hyped for this fight whenever it showed up in trial roulette.
>Now dread that one of the seven other fuckers in the duty can't button mash worth a shit.

Attached: 1505977376625.jpg (959x960, 224.95K)

I'd pog my pants despite only playing 7 and 14. It'd be cool to see the other protags.

Wrong plus you're a midlander

Attached: FLjY3uOVkAMfg3P.jpg (1378x2008, 453.74K)