Ds2: shalquoir is a great character with great dialogue until

When you dont buy anything she goes "nothing suited you, i presume? well that's.... dismaying. hehehehehe"

Is it?
Is it really?
What the fuck is dismaying about it shalquoir? if its so fucking dismaying then why are you laughing?
BTW shaolquoir, why do i love your dialogue every time i talk to you, esp for the first time of a playthrough, but then you have to say something stupid like that? why do you have to be my favorite NPC until i dont buy anything and you say its "dismaying' at which time i remember youre a useless NPC with useless wares except for the silvercat ring and ring of whispers?

jfc shalquoir you stupid fucking pussy, with that dialogue you become the worst NPC in the fucking game. shut your stupid cat mouth.

if youre reading this, FUCK YOU, shalquoir.

Attached: 1662972963644569s.jpg (248x250, 7.46K)

bot thread

i thought she says " i'll be around if you ever come back "

I think I've had this exact same train of thought after hearing this line one too many times.

Attached: i.gif (128x128, 189.83K)

you wanna be le randem so bad, get ur thread jakked bitch

Attached: you.gif (775x849, 66.03K)

if you haven't noticed by now, making NPCs laugh at the end of every conversation is the dark souls method of adding mystery and intrigue to their character with minimal effort
the only one that doesn't do this AFAIK is sekiro

>LE EPIC WOJAK SCHIZO IMAGE XD

>I think I've had this exact same train of thought after hearing this line one too many times.

Attached: you.jpg (1000x800, 136.61K)

>if you haven't noticed by now, making NPCs laugh at the end of every conversation is the dark souls method of adding mystery and intrigue to their character with minimal effort
>the only one that doesn't do this AFAIK is sekiro

Attached: you.png (800x1000, 139.25K)

if you buy anything, if not, she says that stupid ass shit

its because everyones brain is rotting in souls and they are slowly going crazy theres nothing mysterious about it. Everyone is a nervous mentally ill wreck.

>its because everyones brain is rotting in souls and they are slowly going crazy theres nothing mysterious about it. Everyone is a nervous mentally ill wreck.

Attached: you.png (805x1668, 711.44K)

hello fellow based seethebro

Attached: Screen_Shot_2022_03_03_at_2.11.34_PM (1).jpg (1400x1400, 145.37K)

Why did this thread in particular make you do this shit?

>if you buy anything, if not, she says that stupid ass shit

Attached: you.png (1366x768, 260.29K)

projection, theyre the only troons and schizos here

>projection, theyre the only troons and schizos here

Attached: you.gif (198x255, 208.62K)

enjoy your 3day ban kek

>
>
>
>Why did this thread in particular make you do this shit?

Attached: you.png (1088x1407, 454.48K)

yeah , you're right
i never talked to her aside from that one time i get the cat ring every run

OP getting soundly dismantled ITT

I just find it weird because usually wojack schizos crawl out of their holes for political threads, not random threads about cats.

>enjoy your 3day ban kek

Attached: you.gif (379x400, 2.17M)

what do you get if you kill the cat i wonder? i have a throwaway first profile so i might just kill every npc to test it out before deleting it..

>I just find it weird because usually wojack schizos crawl out of their holes for political threads, not random threads about cats.

Attached: you.gif (400x400, 1.57M)

perfect opportunity im sure for you to try touching grass

This cat is only worth a quick fap

>perfect opportunity im sure for you to try touching grass

Attached: you.png (1209x904, 29.93K)

Attached: 613db0e9aa553d347fc3b92875f9d0c1-png.png (112x112, 20.1K)

>what do you get if you kill the cat i wonder? i have a throwaway first profile so i might just kill every npc to test it out before deleting it..

Attached: you.png (1500x1000, 349.24K)

she doesn't die , if i remember correctly
it's been a year since i played ds2

>When you dont buy anything she goes "nothing suited you, i presume? well that's.... dismaying. hehehehehe"
>
>Is it?
>Is it really?
>What the fuck is dismaying about it shalquoir? if its so fucking dismaying then why are you laughing?
>BTW shaolquoir, why do i love your dialogue every time i talk to you, esp for the first time of a playthrough, but then you have to say something stupid like that? why do you have to be my favorite NPC until i dont buy anything and you say its "dismaying' at which time i remember youre a useless NPC with useless wares except for the silvercat ring and ring of whispers?
>
>jfc shalquoir you stupid fucking pussy, with that dialogue you become the worst NPC in the fucking game. shut your stupid cat mouth.
>
>if youre reading this, FUCK YOU, shalquoir.

Attached: you.png (1000x746, 23.57K)

>she doesn't die , if i remember correctly
>it's been a year since i played ds2

Attached: you.gif (480x888, 213.82K)

/qa/ LOST

Swinging at her does nothing. Sword just goes right through her. I think she doesn't even have a death anim or anything, very rare for a Dark Souls character. Same with past Vendrick.

>Swinging at her does nothing. Sword just goes right through her. I think she doesn't even have a death anim or anything, very rare for a Dark Souls character. Same with past Vendrick.

Attached: you.png (1500x1500, 47.35K)

Oh my god why am I like, fuckin evil and unhinged.

>/qa/ LOST

Attached: you.png (2022x857, 71.52K)

>Oh my god why am I like, fuckin evil and unhinged.

Attached: you.png (1000x1000, 122.87K)