Smarks really thought that a bunch of gooks who never drew in the U.S would make casuals tune in

Smarks really thought that a bunch of gooks who never drew in the U.S would make casuals tune in.

Attached: E4102C1B-12C0-4684-BA79-9BE2882DC21B.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

Yeah that was the most delusional shit I've seen on this board. Even the smarks don't know who those fucking zipperheads are.

kek gayew trannies are retarded

It could have been done well and explained to US audiences who these gooks are but Tony doesn’t give a fuck about the viewers he’s just trying to have fun

its so funny the booking that smarks wanted for years be proven as dimeless

smarks are the dumbest group of people on the internet. dumber than Kpop stans, dumber than ponyfuckers, dumber than Any Forumsfags. The dumbest.

>Highest rated segment on Dynamite has Tanahashi in it while the lowest rated segment is The Young Cucks
>Rampage just had an atrocious rating with exactly 0 New Japan guys in it
Yeah, it's those damn gooks and not AEW being shit lol

pro-wresting is dead in the united states, if you are japanese then do not take offense, if you are a weeb then fuck you this is you multi-cult aka no-culture society that you wished for

>pro-wresting is dead in the united states
Yeah cause of fags like The Young Cucks

>N-no you can't just try to monetise your more hardcore audience for a few weeks! You just can't! CASUALS!

they were iwgp tag team champions

This kinda smark thinking is why aew is suffering loses atm because you’re trying to appease these losers

Tony is fucking stupid. He seems to enjoy wrestling and that was enough for me to find him endearing for a while, but not anymore. He's just fucking stupid.

>760k
>330k
how's that monetizing going

So? The Young Cucks are still Americans. Thank god they went to the tranny fed.

>HEY SHUT THE FUCK UP OK JUST SHUT IT AND DONT TALK YOU DONT KNOW YOU DONT KNOW YOU DONT HAVE THE NUMBERS I HAVE THAT SHOW WHO AND WHAT DRAWS AND HOW MUCH THEY DRAW OK YOU'RE A BOT, YOU'RE A BOT AND I KNOW OYU ARE AND I HAVE THE NUMBERS OK I KNOW PUNK IS A DRAW PEOPLE SAY PUNK COULDNT DRAW FLIES TO SHIT WELL GUESS WHAT HE CAN HE CAN TOTALLY DRAW FLIES TO SHIT AND I HAVE THE FUCKING NUMBERS TO PROVE IT OK LOTS OF FUCKING FLIES AND HE DREW THEM ALL NOT ANYONE ELSE OK SO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BY THE FUCKING WAY WE WON OK WE DID WE FUCKING DID OK GO CHECK THE GOD DAMN COURT PROCEEDINGS AND TELL ME THEY DIDNT SAY WE WON WE WON GOD DAMN IT AND THAT'S JUST THE TRUTH OK ASK MELTZER AND WE ARE COMPETING AGAINST THE NHL, NBA, NFL, NCAA, NDA'S, NFT'S, NAACP, NAFTA, NAMBLA AND A TON OF SHIT FUCK OK!

Attached: 1655640997872.jpg (616x719, 60.45K)

Hitler himself considered the Japanese Honorary Aryans, not "gooks".
You think you know better than Hitler, boomer?

I don't think a play was made for the Young Bucks. WWE never saw any value in them and their tumblr matches.

Wrestling is even more dead in Japan bro

No, I don't expect normies to follow along at all.

What I expected was a supershow between 2 promotions I watch.
The fact that it's not a complete slew of tag matches like I fully thought it would be has already made the show exceed my expectations.
I'm just waiting for Danielson vs ZSJ. Not having that match would be the one real downer for me at this point.

Hitler lost so fuck him and fuck gooks

Until we see the buyrate we don't know, but if they get around 80-100k buys for an event with a month build I'd say pretty well.

you mean until Tiny Khunt and gayve give you the headcanon buyrate?

I guess I'll just use, uh, nothing to determine the success then? I'll just post no milly.

Tony already bought all of the tickets for the show

> we
Seek help

Yes, we, the general public. Sure we don't get "official" figures but we always get something to analyse it with if we intend to try and make metric-based decisions about how we think something has performed.