>menu interface is integrated into the game
yes
>without breaking immersion
not at all no

>mountain in the distance
>you can climb it
uhhh kino alert?

youtube.com/watch?v=oyQNvgVJyRM

How do you cope with pulling a rocket launcher out of your ass and then pulling out a sledgehammer though? I personally just pretend the Vault Boy somehow materializes your weapons and the Sole Survivor can kinda “bazinga” them back into his Vault Boy when he’s done fighting

Oh yeah, save game in the form of limited item.

youtube.com/watch?v=hOEAGZZoq7w
BASED todd

that hasn't got anything to do with the menu, it's a gameplay design thing... personally i like it more when you can only take a certain amount of weapons/items like Max Payne 3 or The Last of Us.
i understand that'd it would be tricky to apply in an RPG though...

Attached: 6896120_orig.jpg (1100x618, 224.94K)

riiiight

Attached: clipimage.jpg (1920x1080, 161.37K)

lol

> without breaking immersion
>flings his arm up and looks at his wrist for 50 minutes in the middle of a firefight
>eats 500 roasted rad roache penises to fully heal with a super mutant crushing his skull with a giant beam
yes so immersive

do you imagine how inconvenient it is to live with a massive computer strapped to your wrist for your entire life

>Vault Boy
Was this bait or do you know nothing about fallout

Fallout 4 is very fun and I'm tired of pretending it's not.

Attached: dansedanserevolution.png (900x1003, 829.43K)

if only man

When I play it I have fun, why does it have to be any more complex than that?

Attached: 1604089363267.jpg (600x650, 173.85K)

a few games have done weapon slots like RDR2, MGS5, a few mods in conan exiles etc.
it's so much better especially for RPGs and lets you decide "do I really need to bring this to X?" instead of just packing everything and spamming shit like a retard.

>it opens up a fun poster that you can imagine your character looking at
I wish they would go back to having to sleep to level up. Was much more immersive in Oblivion. But Any Forums zoomies want to level up NOW NOW NOW NO WAITING MUST GET NEXT LEVEL NOW so we can't have it.

anything can be fun when you personally install one hundred mods that fit your personal vision, this is how all shitesda games work, no one truly likes the vanilla game everyone ALWAYS dream and talks about which mods they plan on using in the future before the game releases, even all the normies do this now in comment sections look at starfield videos
>bro I CAN'T wait for the CBBE mod in starfield!
>bro once we get script extended for starfield planets will be huge!

I play it vanilla.

Attached: 1660356045099118.png (800x500, 13.99K)

Sucks to be low IQ bro.

>personally i like it more when you can only take a certain amount of weapons/items like Max Payne 3 or The Last of Us.
You niggers are the reason we had a 2 weapon limit in fps for the past 15 years. Immersion autism only works if the game is focused on being an immersion autism game. It adds nothing action games and the like.

Sucks to not be able to enjoy video games bro.

Not everyone is autistic like you