You're thoughts?

You're thoughts?

Attached: 1652013501332.jpg (320x320, 39.65K)

Amazing game even if it is linear as fuck.

I am thoughts?

>can't revisit areas before the X/Ridley fights
Trash.

A lot of flaws that its fans really like to ignore or downplay, but its still a very fun and good metroid game

>You're thoughts?
I wonder if I should have macaroni or sausage tonight

why not both

Yeah, you are. Fuck you gonna do about it bitch?

Sausage bro

Attached: sean-connery-disney-fuck-you.jpg (740x416, 45.33K)

one of my favorite games ever
I assume my preference of it over super/zero is because it was my starting point, but still

No thoughts
head empty

Attached: 1662670506119351.png (512x512, 377.08K)

It's a masterpiece. The atmosphere is one of the best in the series, it had the best bosses back on its release and it finally gave 2D Metroid good controls and physics

cut the sausage and put it in the macaroni

Best Metroid as far as I'm concerned.

Pretty bad. I liked Zero Mission way more

utterly kinographic despite the handholding

even if we'll never get a game like it again, and they're not as capable as R&D1 was, I feel better that mercurysteam are clearly enormous fusion fanboys, and won't let it be forgotten

look I love fusion and I like the way it changed missile selection controls, but holy fuck were the physics a downgrade from Super in every single way. how could you think otherwise? it's so sluggish and feels terrible everytime I replay it for the first hour or so until I kinda get used to it again

Super feels more sluggish to me. Which is maybe a good thing for "space exploration" but still.

the jump is floatier, which indeed is good for the exploration and movement mechanics imo, but it's definitely not slower. I hate the wall jumps, lack of infinite bomb jumping, auto run instead of controlling when you want to yourself, and one little thing I noticed last time I played Fusion was that every time you jump and hit the ground your momentum halts for frame or so and once I noticed it I couldn't stop noticing it. lots of little things in that game just feel bad to me, but the bosses and level design hold it up in spite of all that for me.

Lots of people are saying that a Remake of pic rel is getting announced tomorrow. But who would even be making it? Mercury Steam just released a game and Retro are busy with Prime 4. I can't think of any in-house studio that would've had the time to make it. Maybe Tanabe revived that Bamco team that was supposed to make Prime 4?
I just don't see it happening yet.

Attached: 1451707435995.jpg (640x908, 84.55K)

A remake or remaster?

Thanks doc

I don't understand why people want a remake of this
Who wants to play a first person game on the switch?

If the rumors that started the remake talk are true. It's Retro, supposedly they were already developing it by the time they were given Prime 4, and after that, the development of the remake slowed way down for obvious reasons, but they were still doing it themselves