Does this game suck?

Does this game suck?

Attached: DoesThisSuck.jpg (948x521, 121.29K)

Answer me

no

yes

Just buy the propaganda game, cuck.

>watch this nog Empire have advanced medieval technology that never existed
I think I'll pass.

It looks terrible, graphically speaking

You have a problem with AoE 2 buddy

Played the first couple missions on game pass and never booted it back up
There wasn't anything that I found particularly terrible, it just didn't hook me

Baba yetu yetu uliye.

It doesn't SUCK but it's not better than AoE2 by any means. It's actually the worst AoE game but they're all pretty good so as far as shitty RTS go AoE4 is nice.
I hate the music, interface, campaigns and most voice acting though, it has nothing to do with AoE in atmosphere and presentation and the animations are really ugly and unprofessional.

>AoE2
>Mesoamericans have 0 cavalry because, well, they had 0 cavalry IRL

Meanwhile
>The french have horse archers because why not

Yeah and it sucked when it did it too.

7/10 okay

why not just play 2? it's literally better in every conceivable way.

4 has some neat things going for it but I still like 2 more

So i will take that you that you never like the series in the first place then, and you are also a Any Forums ignoramus with a tranny mentality

2 bores me now. Also the amount of civs in 2 is retarded - when they have so little to differentiate them visually, mechanically etc then whats the point?
I prefer 4's handling of this, playing a new civ feels like a completely different experience. It just needs several more civs and I'd consider it objectively better than 2.

>Then whats the point
Voice acting and architecture.

>Voice acting and architecture.
AoE 4 does that better

What happened in August that a bunch of people re-started playing?

It has some neat atmospheric touches but the nitty gritty important shit that you'd expect in a competently made RTS isn't there
It still has potential to be polished into something good, and for what it's worth I don't hate it, but you're probably better off playing AoE2 DE.

Not sure what you mean by this, are you somehow implying that AoE2's VA and architecture are better than 4? You have like what, 5 or 6 presets of building types which are each shared by multiple civs. I loved aoe2 but it's just not that good in that respect. Likewise with VA, nothing really stands out in 2 or 4 really. At least the scouts do a cool whistle and shout when they discover enemies in 4, and there are cool effects on VA lines like echoing when they're off screen/further away

>AoE4
>voice acting
lol lmao
it's literally CoH but medieval. Units go screaming their own names madly.
Architecture in AoE4 is like 3 sets while in AoE2 there's so many I can't even count
>Indian
>W. european
>Far East
>E. european
>African
>N. european
>Middle East
>S. european
>Central Asian
>Mesoamerican
I'm probably even missing something