Splatoon 3

Will we get the first splatfest announced tomorrow?

Attached: 8E860B82-BABA-4086-B348-D3AD1F8ADB19.jpg (1280x960, 574.69K)

>splatana user dressed in full black called "the end"
I respect the commitment to edge at least.

Pearl and Marina are the worst idols.

It is now set on stone.

YES. JUST ONE

SPLATLING
MEMESPRAY
THE BRELLA

BUT NO. I HAVE TO BE THE ONE
I HAVE TO BE THE ONE DEALING WITH THE FUCKING STINGER
AS THE FUCKING BUCKET
BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS TO SHIT ON THE SCRAPPER.

>not cosplaying as vergil
Gay and boring

Would we really get a Splatfest so soon after launch?

No way we will have to wait 3 months for our first update... right bros?

Yes

>Loved Sploosh and Splash-o matics in Splatoon 2

>They both feel like dogshit in 3

What am I doing wrong fellas? I'm still trying to find a good loadout for gear, but these both don't feel great to me when it comes to TTK.

End of September or beginnings of October

Remember goy, do not keep an eye on the coast to clear those steelheads early, just wait and dick around until they're right on top of you.

I know everyone was losing their hair over the yellow one's fivehead before the game came out, are they all just better in motion or something?

If the first Splatfest is in October it's gotta be Halloween themed right?

We'll probably get the splatfest announced in the direct tomorrow and maybe a small tease of the first update.

No. I will kill Steelheads because I’m swarmed in the shore, since NOBODY will help me deal with the Stingers and Flyfish.

>what am i doing wrong
Using a fucking shooter

I'm a turflet and have never played ranked. S2 veterans will absolutely mulch me, won't they?

>can't get any decent clothing in the game unless you buy them via a smartphone app

Attached: 1515061569598.jpg (319x240, 15.63K)

>Just stop using the weapon type you like

t. retard

Best part about the new idols is that there's no more disgusting yuribait faggotry floating about.

The stores don't start selling better clothes until you level up.
At level 10 they start selling 2 slot clothes, and at 20 I think they have 3 slots.

I got chinky hat and some jester looking four quadrant jacket, only missing the golden shoes and I'm good. All the clothes look like clown shit anyway so might as well pick one flavor and not bother with clothes any more.

Why did they butcher the splatoon 1 maps so hard? My god what did they do to mahi and bridge?

This is by far the weirdest ritual posting i've seen, nothing to gain nothing to lose. It's an endless loop

Attached: 1657641113282.png (288x445, 154.1K)

>i like being a boring fucking faggot