Splatoon 3 has the biggest video game launch of all time in Japan

Splatoon 3 has the biggest video game launch of all time in Japan

Attached: 1631628101002.png (598x822, 316.55K)

*crickets*

Why the fuck does Japan like it so much? 2 was fun I guess, but not nearly good enough to make me want to get the same game agaion but with the number 3 at the end.

Japan is a dying country. Let me know when it breaks records in the US or Europe.

Nice. Xbox cucks on suicide watch.

There's not enough tranny characters in it for it to be relevant for the American audience

You will never be Japanese.

Sonybros why do we keep losing...

Most Japs see gaming as a casual hobby. Splatoon is the definition of casual multiplayer. Every if you literally cannot hit a moving target you can be a productive team member by inking territory

FF8 bros we win again

Attached: 1660682954095859.jpg (737x437, 38.44K)

Good

I played all weekend. Beat the story mode, been switching between salmon run and turf war. Game is easily the best MP game I've played all year.
Criticism: Needs to fix servers. Communication Errors every few matches, slightly annoying when happens on round 3 of Salmon Run. Ninty is supposed working on a fix now so game is def 9/10. Thanks for coming to my blog
>t. american

Also learned motion controls Sunday afternoon, took a few matches but holy shit is it easily preferred over sticks now. Max sensitivity on sticks and mation controls (5), and using aerospray (dolphin super is fun af)
Thanks again for stopping by Any Forumsros, smash that LIKE

Where is that one user that thought spltim 1 would fail completely

Everything coming up woomy

How does she keep winning after all these years?

>COD garbage is okay, when Nintendo does it!

>user, your projection?
Those two game series have LITERALLY nothing in common.

Splat3 has its own triple triad, cope

what did they do right? It was a good ad campaign I'd say, but other than the testfire I don't see anything they did out of the ordinary for a Nintendo AAA title launch

2 month reign before Scarlet/Violet surpasses it.

God damn, do I love squids (especially this one).

Attached: fresh.png (552x1600, 480.7K)

At least Nintendo doesn't do it every year. And if we're honest it's not like any other big budget studios are pushing the boundaries in terms of innovation either, it's mostly just set dressing.

The reason why games like Splatoon, Animal Crossing and Monster Hunter are so popular in Japan is because due to the extremely cramped nature of Tokyo, people still do local multiplayer. While local multiplayer has mostly been replaced by online multiplayer in the west, in Japan they still regularly meet up with friends and play games together. And these games can be played locally. It's really that simple.

This, Nintendo is only half as bad as the worst company in the industry

Attached: 43336.jpg (2058x1798, 1.08M)

It's pretty heavily marketed in Japan. From transport to physical items to curry. It helps that they basically have the ear of vtubers also

Attached: Splatoon-3-for-Nintendo-Switch-is-on-sale-worldwide-with.jpg (1536x2048, 702.67K)

>It's just a rehash!
The amount of content this game added is utterly insane and this is with two years of updates to go.

>Utterly insane
Let's not get too ahead of ourselves here, user.

>6games
>On 5 different Systems

Its funny how retarded people are who post this lol

>all these spergs seething and dilating at the success of a fun videogame
you don't need to live like that

Attached: getdabbedon.png (669x457, 251.62K)

Yeah, they just need to accept COD is a fun and successful franchise and get over it

>Splatoon 3 has the biggest video game launch of all time in Japan
Sal Romano with the cope when Splat 3 charts
>Next-generation consoles continue to face stock issues.

Attached: 1528702880161.jpg (473x587, 10.51K)

rent free

>saints row
Lol. Lmao even.