One of the strangest aspects of Velma’s character in MultiVersus was her ability to summon the fuzz after solving a...

>One of the strangest aspects of Velma’s character in MultiVersus was her ability to summon the fuzz after solving a mystery (which simply involved collecting clues around the arena). A police car would then roll up on Velma’s victim, throw them in back seat, and attempt to drive them off the stage. Is that a funny idea in concept? Of course it is. Is it funny in practice to watch a cop car roll up and start wreaking havoc in the year 2022 in a game with Black characters, including real-world people like LeBron James? Not so much.

When will you chuds get it? WE. RUN. THIS. SHIT.

Attached: not so much.png (953x820, 509.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YvZVaPnH3vQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that latex suit velma wore in the movie
how did they get away with it?

Black fragility strikes again

there's already a mod that brings it back homo

different times user
where people weren't triggered over the pettiest shit

>folks

One of those words where, when you see it, you know the person who used it has no opinion worth listening to. Kind of like when people capitalize 'black'.

>strangest aspects of Velma’s character in MultiVersus was her ability to summon the fuzz after solving a mystery
They never watch a single episode of classic Scooy-Doo, right?

>velma now supports vigilante justice

Based.

Attached: velmapic.png (804x674, 491.79K)

>folks

Attached: 1657073583825.jpg (400x400, 23.17K)

>folks

Attached: 1662787314595505.png (705x952, 524.13K)

thugbros... we won!

youtube.com/watch?v=YvZVaPnH3vQ

>One of the strangest aspects of Velma’s character in MultiVersus was her ability to summon the fuzz after solving a mystery
>strangest
that's every episode of scooby-doo

You have to keep up on their euphemisms. They put an amazing amount of effort into coming up with new terms to describe the same old shit.

Attached: 1658545814413.jpg (590x633, 99.14K)

folks and yall. I have no idea why trannies seem to love those expressions.

>real world people
>video game LeBron James
lmao

Attached: 0AE65DF3-7FA7-4CDF-B544-71DD88506B15.jpg (1284x1655, 919.43K)

Attached: E1C571CB-8541-43D9-BA21-EA34E6FE9686.png (515x521, 204.26K)

>folks and yall. I have no idea why trannies seem to love those expressions.
You have Obama's speech writers to thank for that. They became a meme because whenever King Nigger had to pretend to appeal to anyone outside his coastal elite circle every other sentence was "folks".

stop committing crime then

LeChong continues to ruin every piece of media he touches

>faggots stilling my southern speech
Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

>Is it funny in practice to watch a cop car roll up and start wreaking havoc in the year 2022 in a game with Black characters
yes
it's fucking hilarious
toughen up buttercup

people aren't going to stop treating you like niggers until you decide to stop acting like it

Despite believing southern and flyover states to be useless and backward racist hellholes, liberals love to emulate their speech because they associate it with black people

I hate the word “folks”. I don’t know why but seeing it said just pisses me off.