Tell us what you enjoy doing in video games, we tell you your insecurities

Tell us what you enjoy doing in video games, we tell you your insecurities.
For me:
I always pick the magic-less barbarian class.

Attached: hammer man.jpg (1920x1995, 498.22K)

I play hentai games and try to do full virgin playthroughs and restart if I get raped, or quit and uninstall the game if theres a forced sex scene.

I actively seek out any vore related deaths or actions

You're insecure that you are no longer a pure virgin. Your perceived impurity gives you anxiety.

You have a small penis and were diddled by a priest when you were young

i like trying to make the biggest explosion/explosive chain reaction possible in games that allow for those things

I almost always play melee or unarmed build. Sometimes I do boost it up with some magic if it is possible and isn't super ineffective.

I always do a full slut run on hgames and I use trainers for single payer games

I thoroughly enjoy bringing people shit back and forth through hell and getting thanked for it.

Attached: u2t4cwq703z31.jpg (500x458, 59.27K)

Probably have a career as a trucker.

everyone does retard, because that's hard mode, only cucks choose wizards and shoot long range magic missiles.

I like long range combat. always pick sniper rifle/bow/artillery unless the game is mostly designed around close combat

I imagine a very specific sequence of actions in a given scenario, and if I can't play it out perfectly, I will reload as many times as I have to until I get it right.

Attached: 8462344356213.gif (450x296, 498.93K)

I like pursuing romance arcs in video games

Attached: 1659484796469354.jpg (2504x1408, 157.42K)

I like exploring the whole level, even when I know that there's gonna be nothing in most of the places that I go.

You "like" it, or you can't help yourself? Also, how do you feel about huge, procedural environments?

I will always, ALWAYS go for the older woman option in romance games

This. I'm a looter adventurer that is always up to finding some hidden shit even if it is unlikely to be there.

I kneel, purity-chad

Attached: 1621925459179.jpg (1127x1600, 268.52K)

Based, I too really dislike high fantasy with faggy mages and 100 races.

brat needs correction

crave comfort
crave attention
crave (you)s
crave solidarity
crave self-worth
crave meaning
craves security
craves confidence

This was your free diagnosis from your local armchair psychologist

Attached: 1644052308514.png (640x671, 542.69K)

I like to play stealth games and restart the level if I'm ever seen.

Attached: MV5BOWQ4ZjYxZjktNmEyNC00YmVlLWJiOGEtNzdlZTYzOWU2NDE0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjcyNzc1NTg@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1275, 55.35K)

I only play mages and in games with choices I always pick the evil choice and kill good people and heroes because moralfags deserve to be beaten up.

I like hunting superbosses and beating them up

I enjoy moving FAST.
>note: I'm a decent sprinter irl

I play strategy or simulation games in sandbox mode where you can pause the game and build up everything (staying paused for 4+ hours) and then once I unpause I only play for like 2 hours top.

fuck i don't even remember what i liked doing in vidya