Any Forums It’s happening Jim Ryan listened to us

Any Forums It’s happening Jim Ryan listened to us

Attached: 52E95CC1-7AFC-4F30-9B87-8E6855083060.jpg (927x1670, 362.65K)

One game

I don't know why.

doesn't even matter how hard i try

user...
do a better photoshop next time please

Attached: file.png (870x201, 40.23K)

so 5 games? k

I swear Jim Ryan loves nothing better to do than to screw loyal playstation fans like me it took me months to get a PS5 and now all the exclusives are going to pc. Exclusives are what make PS top dog in gaming if those games go to pc it won’t feel special owning a PS5

Xbox trannies mad as fuck because they have no games kek

what about no exclusive whatsoever, uh?
everyone can play whatever they like on whatever platform they desire (hardware requirement aside)

Attached: 497.jpg (539x884, 67.33K)

already happening

no. consoles are cancer and should be pushed to the wayside, NO ONE should cater to them

wipeout omega collection pc where

Attached: 1662453250846178.jpg (888x499, 94.24K)

Probably panicking since they don't have COD anymore so they're trying to get as much money as possible.
I doubt PC users would want any modern sony exclusives. They just want last gen or older exclusives like: Bloodborne, the original Demons Souls, and old ps2 era platformers like Sly Cooper.

I feel no desire to play snoy pozzed garbage

If you don't have a gaming pc then this should not bother you. It takes years for Sony exclusives to come over unless they ramp things up. I personally prefer to play console games on my ps4, and games that were designed with pc in mind on my pc.

Just bring back killzone. I am tired of horizon

no because the sony marketing team belives you WILL like aloy.

He didn't listen to anyone. The fact is that limiting your market to a single console will not let you keep pace in the game anymore. It's simply unfeasible.

PCfags will finally have something to play.

Attached: 1660990393-lavie.jpg (957x934, 246K)

Based Jimbo.

>. It takes years for Sony exclusives to come over unless they ramp things up
The mammoth share of sonys recent studio aquisitions are literally pc port studios. I don't know how snoys can still think that day&date multiplat releases are not coming when this is the only goalpost left after miles and miles of goalposts moved over the past few years.

you wish faggot
sony is never going to do that, maybe they release some games 2-3 years after their PS release but thats about it

So does this mean FF16 is PC day 1?

oh hey we're gonna get bloodborne & des now too? nice

You're getting Destruction All-Stars and The Order 1866.

>Sep 11
Worse than Two Tower. WTF, sonybros?