Ds2: shalquoir is a great character with great dialogueexcept

When you dont buy anything she goes "nothing suited you, i presume? well that's.... dismaying. hehehehehe"

Is it?
Is it really?
What the fuck is dismaying about it shalquoir? if its so fucking dismaying then why are you laughing?
BTW shaolquoir, why i love your dialogue every time i talk to you, esp for the first time of a playthrough, but then you have to say something stupid like that? why do you have to be my favorite NPC until i dont buy anything and you say its "dismaying' at which time i remember youre a useless NPC with useless wares except for the silvercat ring?

jfc shalquoir you stupid fucking pussy, with that dialogue you become the worst NPC in the fucking game. shut your stupid cat mouth.

if youre reading this, FUCK YOU, shalquoir.

Attached: shalquoir.jpg.jpg (497x500, 35.93K)

Attached: 1649103862625.jpg (630x1200, 65.63K)

people wanna fuck this thing entirely because if her personality and voice
yes there is art of it

not surprised t/b/h

i still like her, despite that line?
yeah i know the 'sexo gato' meme
not the weirdest thing fags want to fuck

>not the weirdest thing fags want to fuck
>fags
i promise there are no fags trying to fuck this thing, its straightoids, everyone's into debauchery regardless of orientation lmfao

>think fags = literal fags
huh?

my bad
known too many conservatives who think everything fucked up is only supported by gays while the straightoid is always drug free disease free and only enjoys marital vanilla vaginal sex for the sake of procreation only

Daily reminder we're days away from getting the servers back on DS2, the nightmare will be finally over.

Attached: 1652953113671.jpg (859x960, 54.79K)

why were they shutdown

and of course, the straightoid is only degenerate in any way becuase ZOG has tricked them into it

some dumb shit about like molders being able to exploit the servers to fuck you over if they match make with you or something

idk, but it was a good excuse to have them shut down for months so the only souls online experience you could have is with elden ring.
no doubt in my mind they took advantage of the situation to boost sales

sexy cat. im glad she doesn't appeal to animefags by transforming into a human or some gay shit like that.

oof
yeah probably if it was even a real issue just did what they could to keep servers down long as possible

Ive seen sunbro signs in the past few days in ds2 tho, are they an exception?

Shalquoir here. It's dismaying because your dumbass is gonna die 50+ times before you get frustrated enough to google the path forward and come back to buy my rings.

shut up and post your butthole you stupid cat

depends, you pc player? if so, it might just be npc signs
if you are a console player, then you are unaffected by that shit.

Post the art
You know the one

ya no im on console

great way to get b&

>console
yeah, the 'no multiplayer' thing is just a PC problem.
DS1 remaster and DS2 are still affected IIRC
ds3 is back up

remember, only YOU can prevent autism

I wish my cat could talk.

Attached: eldritch.jpg (1265x1216, 121.46K)

it can just smoke some dmt