Its all so tiresome

>in an argument with an user
>clearly have the better, coherent argument, with my claims literally backed by the lore, the game, and the developers
>the BTFO user refuses to admit he was wrong. instead, he doubles down and lambast me in insults while trying to move the goalposts
>this goes on for literal hours until I give up because I'm a wasting my life on a retard
>BTFO user claims he "won" because I stopped replying to his autism
happens way more times than I care to admit. that's why I rarely argue these days, because people refuse to argue in good faith.

Attached: 1660834442225.jpg (567x614, 44.66K)

Your mistake was in thinking you are there to "convince" someone of something. Nobody is listening to what you say or taking it to heart. You are literally wasting your time yelling at a screen.

the fact that you have to make a whole thread to prove how epically you btfo some user makes me think that, perhaps you did not in fact actually epically btfo him, and that you instead are coping like a pathetic little faggot

fpbp /thread

I consume feces tho

Bothering to argue with anons for more than a post to call them a faggot is a waste of time. And the vast majority of constructed posts that seem to think they have a rational argument instead of just being blatant shitposting is just pretense from kids who don't actually know the definition of logic and have probably never seen a formal debate in their life.

to keep yourself sane while addicted to this site, just treat every sperg baiting for a rage (You) as a zoo animal that feeds on negativity. shit encounters are not worth your time most of the time

are you the guy who just got told Freddi Fish was a girl in the yaoi thread

most people on here these days are here purely to shitpost and piss other people off
there is really no point in engaging in any sort of legitimate discussion

You lost the moment you replied to bait

Nah also what the fuck is a freddi fish

>>this goes on for literal hours until I give up because I'm a wasting my life

>autist keeps replying to my shit bait
>easy (you)s
>get on my phone
>"NTA, but you are fucking retarded. That other user is destroying you"
>watch as the autist squirms even more for a bountiful (you) harvest

Attached: file.png (600x600, 189.89K)

Attached: 4keD1c9pVzzT.jpg (680x454, 78.71K)

this is decent bait. no bad, but not great. 7/10.

the minute they engage in circular logic, stop replying. its that simple
hes never going to acknowledge it if you 'win'. you have to decide that yourself and know when to call it

>this goes on for literal hours until I give up because I'm a wasting my life on a retard
>happens way more times than I care to admit
I wouldn't be surprised if you spent your entire life on retards

You could be arguing with bot. So in reality there is really no point in replying.

The only point in arguing with anons is to make yourself feel superior for a fleeting moment. There's nothing really wrong with that, but keep it in mind. You're not trying to argue in good faith either. You're trying to make yourself look like a big smartypants big IQ guy to yourself. Do it until you're satisfied that he's a coping cave troll and move on with your life.

my argument is that your a faggot, my evidence, your post, you cannot win this, you lost.

I barely even post or visit this board anymore because it's all so tiresome. The same threads, the same arguments, the same b8 posts, barely any vidya, even if it's vidya it gets derailed by some assblasted anons. Anons like to act like they're above those "dirty casual normalfags", yet they talk about the same few games all the time and act superior for whatever reason. Ask them something about a less known game and they won't know what you're talking about.

That reminds me, there was a poll like 5 years back asking anons if they actually play vidya. It got around 1k votes half said yes, the other half said no/barely. I imagine it's way worse now as most anons on here don't really play anything besides knowing what's popular and getting mad at those games.

>clearly have the better, coherent argument
Yeah, "clearly" Lmao you pretentious snob