Let's take the actual great part of MGSV, the Stealth Action gameplay...

>Let's take the actual great part of MGSV, the Stealth Action gameplay, and turn it into Zombie Tower Defense shit instead.
>Oh and the grind and micromanagement shit in MGSV? Instead of fixing that let's make it ten times worse instead.

What the fuck were they thinking?

Attached: packshot-1c175d789c3c12a884531152002bf1a0.jpg (500x713, 131.9K)

It's called Survive because you have to Survive this game

>noooo you can't just make a metal gear game without kojimbo!!!!

It has nothing to do with Kojima, the game is just bad.

Reminder Any Forums liked this game just for the sake of contrarianism

you didn't play it

>you didn't play it

But I did, way more than this shitty game deserved in fact.

Attached: 3213213.jpg (618x180, 23.2K)

Why did you put 200 hours....

Because playing this game takes fucking forever since it's deliberately designed to waste your time.

I put just 70 hours into it, including multiplayer, and found it to be decent 6/10 game

>kojima makes a MGS game with zombies
>GENIUS MANGUAN OPMUS!!!!!
>konami makes a MGS game with zombies
>uh sweetie MGS was never about zombies, FUCK konami!!!
explain.

I liked it more than 5. It had actual base building instead of the retarded nonsense of 5 and I never had trouble with resources, probably because I'm not a moron and diligently marked my map.
I heard late-game post game got grindy but I killed up to the shagohod without issue and by then I had my fill.
Ended up playing it 30 more hours than I did 5, completing both.

Attached: file.png (969x184, 228.43K)

>invests TWO HUNDRED HOURS into a game
>claims its shit
you should either do better things with ur time or admit you enjoyed it

>>kojima makes a MGS game with zombies
>>konami makes a zombie game with MGS
There's the difference. Survive is all about the zombie bullshit. MGS4 and V are standard MGS with people behaving like zombies a couple of times.

>You didn't play it
>Actually I did
>Well you played it too much

Everytime with you faggots.

>says sucking dick is bad
>uhh did you even suck dicks?
>yeah its super bad, so bad i spend TWO HUNDRED HOURS sucking it, veeery bad wouldnt recommend
huh

He was just making sure he didn't like sucking dicks, you can't get a proper opinion with less than 200 cock sucking hours...

Yeah there's probably a big overlap with people who enjoy Metal Gear Survive and people who enjoy sucking dicks.

defenders of this game have no taste whatsoever and are the equivalent of the mindless hordes they are fighting against

To the contrary, the people who hate on this game without even playing it are the equivalent of mindless hordes following the bandwagon.

It's contrarian brainrot, I gave it a proper chance because I love playing MGSV, turns out everything good about Survive is just the Fox Engine shit from MGSV they reused.