Should I try to play this again?

Last time I played it, was fun for the first 5 hours or so and was very pretty but the gameplay loop started feeling super repetitive. Does it change up at all or is it pretty much just another open world padded content loop?

Attached: 130CCFC5-5B9F-465C-A1F3-7FE04540A7CD.jpg (828x557, 343.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q4Dyrl7dVbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I enjoyed it very much. Crank the difficulty all the way up and enjoy the beautiful world

Not at all. In fact I would argue it gets worse the more you play. A shame because the game sure does looks impressive.

>gameplay loop

my biggest problem with the game is how it forces you to use ninja moves when I just want to be a samurai. I wish it was about a much older samurai and there weren't any supporting characters. A lone samurai game would have been great.

You might like this then
youtu.be/q4Dyrl7dVbo

The entire game is about to drop your samurai ideals which is why its called ghost of tsushima, not the last samurai.
You should try to learn different skills then and make us of them

GoT is everything that AC tried to be. AC will forever be in GoT's shadow no matter what it does.

Game of Thrones?

Apparently the NG+ only charms are pretty wild

Whatever you do, do not play on hard. Play lethal or medium. Hard just turns every enemy into a sponge that takes forever to kill, which in turn makes the game a slog. I switched over to lethal and found the game significantly more fun. Still repetitive, but on hard the game is just badly balanced.

Not a game - wrong board - Any Forums

Was its really that good, vee? Do not be biased

I enjoyed it more the deeper I got, and late in the game you start getting items with diablo affixes, soi you can do stuff like self-replenish your ammo

it's the best game of its type (open world ubi-type yada yada)

the performances are especially good. best in games so far imo.

>was it really that good?
For a first time playthrough? I liked it just fine. It's probably the only triple A game from the west I've played in literal decades. The gameplay however definitely doesn't lend itself to repeat playthroughs because there's little to no variety.
However the game did get some post-release support with the multiplayer mode, DLC, and NG+ features. The latter of which I haven't experienced myself but apparently more bizarre "builds" now exist in the game. Also apparently some people really like the multiplayer.

Attached: gotdam mongorians.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

Yeah lethal is the best way to play the game

That's pleasant to hEar. I honestly don't play much open world games like full to the fill on. So I'd be easier to impress.
That's a cool anecdote at the beginning bit. I do not typically replay games on usual basis. Particularly, longer ones haha I may if I heavily find enjoyment in this one. Oh, and I am aware of the post game content and it's supposed quality, nice to hear some confirmation.

Solid info, guys. Gracias.

PC release when?

>That's pleasant to hEar. I honestly don't play much open world games like full to the fill on. So I'd be easier to impress.

i had the same experience, everyone feels so tired of these games, i played mad max, far cry 4 and ghost of tsushima. so i'm like "fuck yeah ubi open world games!" but i won't play one again for 2 years probably

Exact sentiments. Those 2 other games interest me as well funny enough even though I have not played them. Some of the recent open world stuff I play like Bloodborne are more like the type of scale I indulge in I think. Gravity Rush 2 is fuckin' well done in that regard as well. Oh and finally Dragon Quest XI Echoes of an Elusive Age for its ingenious blend of modern and retro it has going for it in all of its design philosophy as well.

I liked it a lot, but I didn’t play stealth at all really. I just got everything I could and used the ronin attire every game and once I got used to rushing in it felt incredible. even on the harder difficulties you don’t need to do any stealth play for the most part. I would just ride right in on the horse, jump off, and murder everyone. You learn combos to deal with larger high stamina enemies

You're fucking retarded, you know that right?