Games Ruined By Discord

Post games that would be greatly improved if people were forced to use voice chat. DayZ has radios but you never find people on them because everyone's in discord or a party chat if you play console. Imagine if big clans on this game had to coordinate using radios and couldn't instantly tell everyone in their 10 man squad where the lone solo player they spotted is. Would be much more balanced.

Attached: apps.23097.69886306496288395.9ec42146-6037-4440-b5c7-3a44e5213cc3.0e09163e-a6c4-40f6-9fe1-24a6b4685c64.jpg (1440x2160, 605.23K)

shut up zoomer
this game was ruined by mount everest and reddit
it has nothing to do with discord

Attached: DayZModvsStandalone.png (2518x1024, 678.55K)

>t. Filtered by illness system after dying 20 times from eating with bloody hands

>going into the Northwest Airfield after kitting up for hours
I don't think I've ever felt that tense playing a video game before.

Tarkov. Arma PVP. Any game that actually relies on communication.

>Microsoft disabled the ingame voice chat on Xbox

What does any of that have to do with "the mod"?
You sound like some tranny who's never played the game in past 5 years.

>pretending theres food in your game
>NO BRUH ITS IN ALPHA STILL THERES FOOD IN IT NOW ... 16 YEARS LATER

Yeah no shit anyone with a brain refunded that game literally before you were born you tranny dick obsessed 12 year old Any Forums R E B E L.

>be happy go lucky village scavenger with a break action rifle and a pocketful of rounds
>just go around, not really stressed
>come across an unlooted crash site
>walk away decked with plate carrier with pouches, AUG with 60rnd mag and NVG goggles
>actually able to take someone on, but scared more than when I had the shitty gear
Why does it always have to be like that...

True there are almost no other games that give you the paranoid feeling of being watched like DayZ. No other game where after playing on a full pop server for hours and not seeing anyone a sniper you never saw domes you.

because youre an autist and a pussy that values gear.

no you dont see people because you play a dead game or on dead servers with a bunch of other redditor pussies and youre all actively avoiding each other instead of running down the fucking street screaming or actively hunting people in high pop areas. youre skulking around in bushes and treelines like the pussies you are

>uhhh basically I've never played the game as it is apart from some early early version that ran on some other engine, but I'm gonna pretend like I know anything
Just shut the fuck up, you clearly know nothing, especially with that weird obsession over food, which is really retarded since food can be found literally anywhere apart from those weird "hardcore pve" servers.

Bitch your "game" was just a marketing scam to bleed the arma community dry after mount everest that went on for fucking half your dad's fucking life and youre getting the excreted shit remains from a guy that sold his company off after he paid off twitch to try and get streamers to play his garbage game. How many more fucking decades until you realize youve been tricked?

Don't tell this guy about Namalsk lmao

What the fuck are you going on about you raging schizo?
DayZ is their most successful title yet, it's drawn in more people than ArmA ever did, because it's not an autistic battle sim.
Not that I have anything against autistic battle sims, but they are really niche.

imagine if Squad had a mod like dayz

People ARE forced to use voice chat in dayZ. The number one rule is to immediately suppress anyone who doesn't use the microphone, it's an ez kill

Attached: 2022-09-08_101048.jpg (1272x1196, 407.21K)

rust

blah blah blah schizos blah blah blah trannies blah blah blah nigger dicks

is that all that exists in your fucking minds?
no wonder you guys like shit games
dayz shit the bed and youre delusional. fortnite won and call of shitty
dayz is the ephinea of military games

I didn't say anything about niggers. Nice projection tho

Reddit won get over it

no you and battlefield women lost to little kids doing hiphop dances merged with dayz mod building