I officially apologize. Who knew it would get so much worse after this

I officially apologize. Who knew it would get so much worse after this.

Attached: pokemon-xy-launch-169.jpg (576x326, 85.55K)

ORAS, SM & USUM we're all better though?

Not nearly enough post-game content.

keep your shitty genwar threads on Any Forums where they belong

Attached: disgust.jpg (434x504, 56.82K)

SM/USUM sucked ass. They took the "Pokemon needs a story" shit too far, can't walk two steps without watching a cutscene.

ORAS was barely redeemable trash.

Still better than BDShitPiss

ORAS was fun even with the cut content. I dropped Moon after the 3rd trial and didn't bother with USUM. Sword was shit, and BDSP was shit.
SV look like they actually put some effort so far, but I'm waiting to see how they fuck it up

>ORAS
yes
>SM & USUM
no

SM are way better than XY

BDSP is the worst of the worst. Saying something is "still better than dog shit" isn't saying much

X and Y were the fucking bottom. I don't like gen 7-8 but they aren't the dogshit that is XY

Yes. USUM has harder boss fights and the Battle Tree has cooler characters in it.

>HERE HAVE A GEN 3 STARTER
>HERE TAKE A GEN 2 STARTER
>HAVE A LUCARIO!
>TAKE THIS FREE LEGENDARY AND TAKE 9 DIFFERENT EXP SHARES
>I MADE SURE NOBODY HAVE MORE THAN 3 POKEMON JUST PLEASE LIKE MY GAME

>TAKE THIS FREE LEGENDARY
31x6 btw.
Yes, the free Lati@s has 31 IV in all 6 stats.

Still better than gen5

Sun and Moon will stop you 1000 times to give you semi useless plot information
Kalos will stop you 300 times to have you battle your fucking useless friends that are 40 levels beneath you complete with longwinded cutscenes before and after.

SM was much worse. An ungodly amount of time in that game was spent being stopped to read shitty cutscenes on a retarded story.

I don't remember there being any at all, but I might have chucked the game aside after beating it.

I like the whole pokemon league feel of Sword/Shield, I hope they dont get rid of it, also I like Hop as a rival

It was the start of the downfall quality wise.. I don’t know why you are apologizing for

>here's more pokemon to try out in this pokemon game
Why thank you.

ORAS is the worst
USUM would have been okayish if SM didn't exist. Being forced to go through all these sleep inducing dialogues and constant interruptions destroys all replayability. And the first USUM game is already a replay if you've played SM so it's unplayable.

I still hate that even when you rematch the elite 4 they STILL don't have 6 Pokemon and their levels are low as fuck. At least ORAS had a pretty good E4 rematch.

>ORAS, SM & USUM we're all better though?
Still shit

^ this.
the constant custscenes every 2 steps was WAY too over the top. I would just stop playing for a week after each cutscene. took me nearly 2 years to get to the later part of the game. i never finished it, was just too boring reading constant "did you know pokemon pop out of the grass? if you press the cancel button, you can leave the menu! when u use a potion, it can no longer be used again, because its consumed!"
at like the 6th gym youre still getting basic shit said to you, and NPCs keep popping up because you took 2 steps since the last NPC showed up.

it makes FF7R look like it has no filler by comparison.

>Hear about oras being another timeline
>Oh how interesting
>It's the same shit easy XY shit
Ya know, brilliant diamond and shitty pearl had a lot of tortanic posts and they are shitty but at least they didn't fuck around with the difficulty and make you a god slayer