Stop being a debbie downer, Any Forums

Stop being a debbie downer, Any Forums.
Video games are getting better by the year!
Just look at BOTW!

Attached: 16821023450809.png (883x863, 972.93K)

>video games are getting better
>still no real survival horror games besides indies
yikes if you consider that better you live in the corporate isolationist think tank

and that was before vchat

Like, just have sex with girls who play video games instead? If you like video games, and girls like video games, why not just date gamer girls? Any girl brave enough to admit they like vidya is surely non-judgemental and would find common ground with the average user, so why haven't you started dating one of the many gamer girls out there? They're everywhere, and appear to be lonely, it couldn't be a better time to find love, Any Forums

Attached: yh6hh.jpg (987x1063, 250.58K)

Most girls who like video games are legitimately hideous and obese, or they like video games as in Animal Crossing and Minecraft

>Implying I have a choice
Videogames aren't the cause, they're just a way to cope with having zero friends and no girls in my life other than my mom

What the fuck went wrong?

Attached: the state of the west.png (1297x1102, 1.01M)

Everyone is depressed, makes very little money, works too many hours, and is chronically fatigued.

Only people who have sex now are influencers and celebrities

user, BotW came out 8 years ago.

I got small dick I couldn't have sex with a woman if I tried.

so, hang out off camera and make me dinner why i simp for cash and subs on twitch. until i get bored with you or some big spender comes through.

yeah, no

Having your own home, sex, marriage and kids all became more expensive than they are worth and if you're male you can lose it all very, very fast.

I gave up on life to play games.

It's because men won't stop playing those darn video games and women have higher standards now! Don't think about it too hard that's dangerous!

when will girls step up their pussy game?

Attached: db lizard.jpg (640x360, 43.44K)

Same. I tried at work but I got passed over because I'm socially reclusive. Of course if I tried to be outgoing I'd just be "annoying" since I'm not attractive, so I ragequit and just playing vidya for now.

Giving up suggests a desire.
Video games are my only desire.

you know the reason, you won't let us fix it

I'm a biologically femanon that plays cities skylines and the sims every day, yet I'm going to be starting cheerleading for my college in a few weeks. Meanwhile you probably play garbage like valorant or gta and you're just an ugly fatty that does nothing in life.

Attached: 1658016305260.jpg (1280x720, 93.78K)

hahah interestingly enough if a man makes 40 anywhere non-first world is the equivalent of making 100k. hmmm

Attached: and who might these people be.png (1312x1239, 1.1M)

>If you make money girls will like you
Don't think men are buying into this anymore. Girls like pretty faces and V shape and big penis not money, they settle for money if they can't get the above.

>cheerleading
>college
Grow the fuck up

women have higher standards now and they don't need men anymore

Attached: 165851412879339.jpg (493x960, 66.67K)

dayum girl. youre going to be pulling down 20k a year, america fat with leathery skin. we sure are missing out