Digimon

Which should I get?
Is survive any good?
I've played plenty of Digimon world so I'm assuming cyber sluts will be familiar.

Attached: IMG_20220912_000407055.jpg (4080x3072, 3.3M)

You're an idiot. 2 games for $15 or a visual novel for $50.
Which do you think you should get right now, you fucking nitwit

survive is a vn its a fun adventure with issues
sluts is basic vita rpg with digimon in it both are good but just understand that survive is 75% vn 25% game still good tho

Attached: 1661935322760851.png (586x318, 164.84K)

survive is a decent VN with an ABYSSMAL "game" attached to it, the actual tactics game part of the game are awful and they clearly just wanted to make a VN but didnt think it would sell without a game attached

Cyber games are mediocre JRPGs overall. A decent monster collector, with around it being soulless. Not the worst thing you can get with 15 bucks.
Survive is overpriced. Wait for the inevitable price drop.

Cyber shit are absolute shit tier JRPG. Fuck vitagen for saying its a good game when the only redeemable shit about it are yasuda character designs.

>Which should I get?
Digimon World 1

why are you so angry?

survive is pretty bad dude, by the in-game scenes you can see from a mile away that it was rushed and unfinished.

Yeah you raise a good point, just wondering if survive offered anything new to a long time digifag.

Thanks for actual feedback.

Yeah Digimon games are generally not the best if you aren't just playing it for the Digimon.

Already own it

I've heard as much but wanted to hear from actual people to be sure.

Cyber sluts it is, thanks

>Already own it
Then replay it instead of playing trash like CS.

Neither. They both suck.

I'd honestly pick Cybersleuth. Survive is a VN with a really shallow turn based SRPG. At least the gameplay to story ratio in Cybersleuth is better. Not to mention the complete edition is 2 (similar games but different stories) in one.

some examples from survive:
>the main mons' evos are darkened so you won't be able to know their evos... but random mons aren't darkened so you can see the entire evo line anyways.
>the main cast personalities are obviously copypasted from adventure (in a boring way).
>you fight the same bad guys over and over and over and over.

I can remember at least two moments were scenes are shamelessly repeated:
>at some point a wolf boss will attack you every time you talk to someone (like 8+ times) and it will be the SAME scene over and over.
>an enemy disguises itself as a partnermon to talk shit and depress their tamer, you talk sense into them, fight the mon, repeat for like 4 times.

>Yeah Digimon games are generally not the best if you aren't just playing it for the Digimon
I wouldnt even rec this even if you are in it for digimon. Just save that money or buy a vpet instead. My buyers remorse is still strong nearly a decade later.

Survive seems as the higher budget project with more focus on story as a VN and a decent Grid combat system
Cyber Sluts is your average monster taming JRPG with a focus on constant evolution/devolution and an interesting story that is delivered like your average JRPG does most of the time.
Do consider Cyber Slut is both a Vita game and two different ass games, Hackers Memoriesis lis both its own thing and an expansion to the base game's narrative, you kinda go thru the backstage of the plot and see shit that happened offscreen.

survive fucking blows dude, not even worth pirating unless youve just run out of things to play

Survive would have been good if it just committed to being a visual novel instead of making me go through every available location, clicking shit for no reason. I would play it if I could just sit back with a coffee and turn on auto mode but nope we need you to click this chair, faggot.

Oof, that sounds like the usual gameplay repetition of Digimon but applied to a VN instead.

>A decade later
Wasn't the original comment criticizing survive?

>Is survive any good?
It's an okay first attempt, but nowhere near 60 dollars worthy.
10 at most. Maybe 15-20 depending on how much of a fan you are.
If you're not a fan, stay away from it.

Cyber Sleuth Complete for 15 dollars is an insane deal though.