Master Duel

Twins

Attached: Sc15dddbe55824766b9efa409437282e67.jpg (1000x800, 275.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yugipedia.com/wiki/List_of_"Purery"_cards
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

give up

Attached: 101167079_p1.jpg (1378x2048, 3.39M)

PHHY-JP019 Jugan no Kenzoku Basilicock (Basilicock, Familiar of the Evil Eye / Basiltrice, Familiar of the Evil Eye)
Level 3 DARK Fiend Effect Monster
ATK 1000 DEF 2000
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) If this card is in your hand or GY, and you control an “Evil Eye” monster (Quick Effect): You can Special Summon this card, but banish it when it leaves the field.
(2) During your opponent’s turn, you can (Quick Effect): Immediately after this effect resolves, Link Summon 1 “Evil Eye” monster using materials you control. When you do, you can treat “Evil Eye” Equip Spells you control as “Evil Eye” monsters and use them as material.

Attached: ATriceToCock.jpg (407x593, 101.64K)

PHHY-JP068 Saitan no Jugan (Cursed Eye of Calamitous Resurrection / Evil Eye Resurrection)
Normal Spell Card
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) Send 1 “Evil Eye” monster and 1 “Evil Eye” Spell/Trap from your Deck to the GY; add 1 “Evil Eye” Equip Spell from your Deck to your hand, also, for the rest of this turn, each time you activate a non-“Evil Eye” card or effect, you lose 500 LP.
(2) If you Link Summon an “Evil Eye” monster: You can banish this card from your GY; equip 1 “Evil Eye” Equip Spell from your GY to 1 “Evil Eye” Link Monster you control.

Attached: TheDarkLordResurrects.jpg (407x593, 83.5K)

Sex

Attached: 96794495_p0.jpg (739x1000, 607.42K)

What's the best way to use the Artifact that prevents banishes in this deck? Do you shotgun it ASAP?
Whenever I wait I usually end up regretting it since they use Pot or something.

>Token Collector and Non-Fusion zone and Ash
>Im ready to fuck up some Despia/Swordsoul faggots
>turns out he was playing Sacred Beast
Im not even mad, Im fucking glad I faced a different deck.

Attached: 1592448656183.png (977x703, 812.89K)

>opponent is about to banish something
>use it so they cannot banish something
It's the same as any other hand trap, it's just that it's not as generically good vs every deck like something like Ash Blossom is.

Water enchantress also banishes itself as cost to search. Unless you have called by set or crossout, there's no reason to wait to use it.

WE'LL SAVE YOU ECCELSIA
JUST HOLD ON

Attached: 236d62be18e9a4eacbef105e1332a98fd878803b.jpg (1273x1443, 1.62M)

hey buddy this is MASTER DUEL

you're not welcome here

You either shotgun it in the draw phase since there's way too many effects that banish at cost or you hold it to protect Ash/Maxx C against Called by or Crossout.

Is Borrelend just for rokkets? can I dismantle it?

Yeah, the risk of waiting and using it reactively is higher than just throwing it asap.
A lot of cards banish as a cost, you can't respond to that.

Attached: file.png (735x1072, 1.33M)

>Is Borrelend just for rokkets?
yes

Master Duel was a mistake

i've never seen this archetype played at all
just like the feetfags

Attached: DualAvatarFeetKokoku-PHRA-EN-SR-1E.jpg (480x700, 329.12K)

Post tour guide

How to fix ass blossom and max sneed
Make them only useable when your opponent controls more cards than you

Sounds more fun than decks that do the same thing all the time. I wonder how people don't get bored of that.

>A lot of cards banish as a cost, you can't respond to that.
Almost all of them do it from the GY where you can see it coming. The only common one that would take you off guard as long as you're paying attention is Water Enchantress from the hand. Lancea just isn't a very good card to main deck. The reason it's OKish in Live Twins is because they lose to Called by the Grave super hard.

duel avatar is just law of the normal turbo

>japanese loser gets shafted while chinese Swordchads are top tier
Japs will never recover

The only time I fought a Dual Avatar deck I ended up tossing Niburu at them after they used Invitation. Poor guy didn't even get to keep the Nibiru token thanks to Invitation.

>not wanting to know about future cards

Attached: DBAD-JP013.png (407x593, 404.36K)

so cute
will he be in a good deck?

Attached: 1660092226017775m.jpg (736x1024, 74.22K)

Translate it weebs

Winning with Maxx c is very shallow
Is amusing the first 3 times but after that you have to be some kind of a bug to enjoy this

>have to wait a year or more for it

Attached: PureryPrettyMemory-DBAD-JP-C.png (442x638, 585.6K)

yugipedia.com/wiki/List_of_"Purery"_cards

Attached: EpureryBeauty-DBAD-JP-SR.png (442x638, 603.9K)

Pot of prosp and pot of extravag banish as cost and you cant react to it.

has anybody drawn them piled into the cockpit of zeus yet?

FREE HER

Attached: 94677445.jpg (421x614, 54.4K)

>Almost all of them do it from the GY where you can see it coming.
If your opponent uses Foolish to send Enchantress to the grave you won't be able to respond before they banish it unless you have responses set to "on" instead of "auto"

This is why I don't like Grass decks. It doesn't feel like you're playing your deck. You're just playing the grass itself. It's just "oh cool I resolved Grass, now I will click my graveyard until it is no longer glowing yellow and then I win".

no

Attached: 101129506_p0.png (2895x3860, 3.5M)

>unless you have responses set to "on" instead of "auto"
Not him, but what's the difference?

And are you going to just throw your hand trap away for no guaranteed effect in a way that can be played around for the 1/20 games where someone has a pot? The real answer is to remove Lancea from your deck for something more reliable.
Yeah, using the toggle is an integral part of the game.

>find match
>lose coinflip
>go second
>opponent top decks Fusion Destiny
>Ash
>Gamma
>*click**click**click**click*

They don't think it be like it is but it do.

Attached: 1594681873655.gif (250x250, 883.17K)

I've been interested in Evil Eye but I feel like the second you get cucked out of the equip card you might as well bend over and accept the rape. I'm not 100% sure their effects are worth the risk of relying on equip cards so heavily and the constant LP drain

Auto typically just tries to chain to things, On lets you choose to activate quick effects between your opponent's actions. Like if they normal summon and you have a quick effect destroy then you can snipe something with it before they activate their effect if it's something they need to click the card to activate.

I just realized they'll be used as another way to easily get a 6 material Zeus.

when is the next festival starting? i need gems

auto makes the game only ask if you want to activate a quick effect in response to another effect
setting it to 'on' makes the gamr ask if you want to use a quick effect every time priority is passed to you, which is is important for preemptively activating floodgates during the draw phase or playing around effect veiler by using a monster effect during the draw phase, which is when veiler can't be used

>if it's something they need to click the card to activate.
So any effect that isn't "when this card is summoned"?

Shit I'm at 7k and the event will probably get me to 9 or 10k. I need to spend soon, what's good? People are saying synchro or XYZ event is next, so what's a good deck for that?

Pay up piggie
You want to win/have fun
use your wallet

Ignition effect is the technical term.

I don't even know what they do besides that