ITT: Parody games that were higher quality than expected

ITT: Parody games that were higher quality than expected

Attached: bandicam 2022-09-11 20-13-45-980.jpg (768x572, 114.31K)

Salsa?

Is this a real game?

is it done yet
i've been waiting for it to be finished before i play it again but its already been a few years

Its not going to be done any time soon, although there has been some progress. The dev is working on two games at once, but it doesn't seem like she has abandoned it yet this still gets updates once in a blue moon.

What is the fucking SAUCE

Pokémon ecchi version

i know pokemon ecchi
but whats her second game

Pyrite Panic

Wasn't there a game where you went through a similar story to the 1st gen but you could fuck pokemon and gary or whatever?

Was that the fire red rom hack where you get a hypno and hypnotize everyone for sex?

>no number of times made pregnant counter by being fucked by pokemon
>no pregnant sex counter which means there's no sex scenes while pregnant
lame

No, it's more like you can pick a female or male trainer and choose to see sex cutscenes.
You'd come across people being raped by pokemon (or get raped yourself) and could choose to have sex with certain people.
I think there were also options as to whether or not you wanted to be gay, straight, or bi.

there is no pregnancy, unfortunately. its more like
>go to scientist guy who extracts the sperm of the last pokemon you had sex with and generates a poke-egg with it
at least thats how it was last i played it

why make convoluted like that?
just let her get pregnant and give birth to live baby form pokemon after she walks a number of steps (which she can reduce or temporarily postpone with items)

Now I’m interested, and all that was gen 1 sprites? Sounds Kino.

Christ pregfags are the second most annoying h-game fags right after "Is this Japanese game censored" fags

fuck off dumbass
it's so fucking obvious that a pokemon game where you can breed pokemon should have pregnant sex and pregnancy

Snoot Game, was expecting it to be a dogshit meme game but turned out to be actually very good

Attached: 1661188536279726.jpg (1280x720, 488.94K)

Kiss my ass and stop whining every game doesn't cater to you faggot

>stop whining every game
stop projecting and take your meds, low-test faggot

Was there actually a school shooter route in that? I never checked

Yea Ending 1 Fang shoots up the school and kills herself

Attached: 1659471948602038.png (1212x435, 80.52K)