Despite the ridiculous title, was it good?

Despite the ridiculous title, was it good?

Attached: kh358.jpg (679x611, 83.68K)

Good story
Bad gameplay

No. Didn't matter what fucking keyblade you had or how much STR, all the god damn enemies were walking tanks and took forever to kill.

>all these spin-off tittles that you need to play
Holy fuck...

/thread

>game about Roxas and a chance to learn about the Org
>actually here's a self-insert tier Kairi clone that will literally be forgotten
>also shitty combat with enemies with too much health
probably my least favorite non-mobile KH game

Attached: fuck ass mad.png (863x707, 813.19K)

yeah that's a simple case of already should have lots applies to that, it had it's time in the sun

It is one of my favorites, but fuck SquareEnix for making the 358/2 "movie" in the collection game by just using the already in-game fucking cutscenes only with walls of white on black text to explain the story while re-coded got a full actual movie made.

I don't usually like the idea of remakes but 358/2 Days had some great concepts and could use with being remade, reworked and expanded on complete with online multiplayer for the missions.

Back when I was a kid I would have my DS partially open and repeatedly turn it on/off again while spamming the A button. Did this with headphones on to and from school on the bus so that Sanctuary was constantly playing. Don't remember anything else from the game, but that alone makes it a 10/10

Attached: pepe-headphones.gif (498x401, 293.6K)

I liked it when I was 8, but that's because I was fucking 8. I didn't understand the plot with all the bullshit shadows and whatever, but Axel and the rest of XIII were hot, especially the book guy and the rockstar guy and I thought the opening cutscene with these leather trenchcoat wearing motherfuckers just eating iceblocks was fucking hilarious

It's the only KH game I've ever played

Why didn't they just name it 179 days?

kino

It was good as some kind of art experiment.

It succeeds in making you truly feel like you're a clueless cog in the machine of an evil organization, doing menial, repetitive tasks for incomprehensible purposes day after day. Which is exactly how Roxas feels in the game. When you finally break out of the dystopia and kick everyone's asses it's extremely liberating, and then when your success is turned into crushing failure and despair soon after, showing that there really was no escape, no one with a soul wouldn't resonate with Roxas's suffering.

I liked it.

Underage pls go.

That was 12 years ago, retard

So you're underage, in other words.

You need to be 21 or older in order to post

I just wanna hang out with the big kids... :'(

Pretty much. It was tolerable in small spurts. Wish i got to play with other people but I had no friends. Let alone anyone with a DS or the game around me.

Nah it was pretty shit. Had a few good cutscenes though.

It's the only game I've encountered where the gameplay being annoying shit is actually worked into the story
Beyond kino
I wish all the handheld games would get remakes, but this one in particular would need some tinkering to retain some of that feeling

because it's about 179 days experienced by 2 different people, so 358 days total.

Sounds like you're also underage.

You need to be 30 or older in order to post. Preferably 35.

No one who doesn't personally remember the evolution of video games from the NES to the HD era knows shit about video games, and as such they don't belong on Any Forums.