I have put 800 hours into this game

I have put 800 hours into this game.

Attached: 1662541808024.jpg (1280x720, 185.67K)

Good job. Time to upgrade.

Attached: laura_fitness_boxing.jpg (850x1336, 166.7K)

Have you lost weight/bodyfat% with it?

Yes. It's also helped with some lower back pain that I was starting to develop. I thought I was just getting older, but now it's just gone now.

But user. That's not "REAL" fitness at all. Go to a gym if you want that.

Dumb esl poster

need a new fit game

Attached: Wii.png (1662x1080, 1.18M)

Good for you. I haven't played in almost a year.
Because I now run six days a week, then lift three days a week in my home gym. Ring Fit unironically got me into a real fitness routine.

I didn't play it a lot when I first got it but when I turned my life around I put a lot of time into it. Lost my copy while moving but I still do cardio

are you faggots larping or is this game actually a good tool for exercising? and no, giving you bing bing wahoos while you do squats doesnt make it a good tool

I find it's a good tool. It gives you a variety of exercises to do, so you're not constantly retreading the same motions over and over again.

Well. At least through the main campaign. I have legitimate gameplay critiques of if, that I'm sure 99% of people wouldn't get.

>I can only exercise after my master goes to sleep at 11PM

Attached: 1645948372765.png (634x768, 50.81K)

lol wut

I honestly still pull the Wii Fit out from time to time.

"No bro, there aren't dogs on Any Forums. Take your meds."

How are your thighs and glutes?

It’s so fucking repetitive. Random battles take forever. It get that it’s to make them a workout, but god damn it makes the game aspect of it boring.

and you're still fat?

Just jump over them.

And be under leveled for my 49th fight with grandma?

Share them user

Yeah, it's better that way and if all else fails just drink your smoothie boosts.

Why doesn't it have vs mutiplayer online?

Unironically take your meds. Dog's can't type, how the fuck would we even play ring fit?

Post body right now

>dogs
Dogs don't run around in the middle of the night

>I thought I was just getting older
You are. It's just that your body can no can longer compensate for and hold off the effects of a sedentary lifestyle.

That's cause 1. you're fat
2. you dont strengthen your body so your lumbar spine has to carry more weight without proper muscles.

Nobody in life tells you enough how important it is to exercise and stay fit until you're 30 and you're completely fucked up and you need to pay expensive surgeries or treatments.

A few worlds after you beat the main campaign, you should essentially have run out of new moves to learn, meaning new game+ has a stagnant move list, with many of the best attacks being cheese moves. Have you gotten to the point in the game where you've unlocked Overhead Arm Twist? Well rest assured Overhead Arm Twist level 3 is one of the best moves in the game, and doesn't work you out at all. To my knowledge, Overhead Lunge Twist level 3 is the single most powerful attack in the game, and it's boring, and doesn't really work you out at all.