This has litrally happind to every single game and no one cares

this has litrally happind to every single game and no one cares

Attached: youdonotfitin.jpg (935x960, 98.46K)

Attached: 1642939713800.png (640x480, 11.12K)

Kill yourself third world freak.

>to every single game
Even Void Destroyer 2???

what the fuck bros... i'm so unique and ahead of the trends but the FUCKING NORMALFAGS keep ruining it for me...

Then make your own.

GPT bots or mental asylum escapees?

Why do you think I exclusively play H-games on my steam main?

retards trying to be aloof around a place they claim to hate yet visit every day

Void Destroyer 2 gatekeepers need to gtfo. That includes you.

And you are the same as the faggots you despise.
There were other people before you that were enjoying things before you barged in and decided by yourself that you are part of it.

yes they do

Caring about stuff like this is anti-semitic, OP

No it doesn’t

I am ever so weary of this. I wish people would just be okay with liking things again.

this happened to me, they entered my house and kicked me out because they didn't like Godhand :(

If you advocate for gatekeeping then get off this site. The only reason you are shitting up the board or even heard of this place is a lack of gatekeeping. Delete the files for every game you own unless you were personally there to buy its first, physical entry and play it with friends during relevancy. Gouge out your eyes and lobotomize yourself for added measure.

You won't do it cause you're a trend hopping coward who lets others dictate how he reacts to things or what media to consume. You are no more a lemming than actual lemmings.

Attached: 1662576143448574.jpg (342x298, 40.34K)

Yes.
Remember when comic books were power fantasies about cool mutants firing lasers and shit?

Difference is when I jumped into a fan base I assimilate to the rules and existing culture. I never asked for the rules to be changed for my personal benefit.

the dude who made that comic is a tranny btw

I lurked for two years before I posted until I learned the board culture.

Bad faith argument by exaggerating the presented logic into an unreasonable demand.

Attached: 1662443436580952.jpg (878x750, 344.53K)

I care, and it sucks

>The only reason you are shitting up the board or even heard of this place is a lack of gatekeeping. Delete the files for every game you own unless you were personally there to buy its first, physical entry and play it with friends during relevancy. Gouge out your eyes and lobotomize yourself for added measure.
you are talking to a person you made up in your head you retarded autist

You literally just have to stop saying the nword it's that easy.

Why do you think you're not the greys in that image OP?