"bro this is the best immersive sim of all time! lmao you're gonna be soo scared. the atmosphere is crazy!"

>"bro this is the best immersive sim of all time! lmao you're gonna be soo scared. the atmosphere is crazy!"
>try to hit monkey with wrench
>drum and bass music intensifies
>miss 10 times
>die
refunded. Just play Prey instead, this game sucks.

Attached: Systemshock2box.jpg (250x288, 25.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GKYpZzPMQJs
youtube.com/watch?v=kIUgojwub9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

try crouching or use a pistol

>miss 10 times
That's absolutely most definitely a you problem.

Attached: chaddles.png (647x659, 53.49K)

even then it's so awful
>swing wrench once
>wait 2 hours
>can swing again
literally worse than Morrowind combat

dumbass

impotent zoomer rage thread?

Attached: 1648235933183.jpg (453x478, 85.06K)

there's literally no reason to play System Shock when Prey exists. It's just System Shock but better in every way

even on the highest difficulty with zero upgrades they take two hits with the wrench, but yeah some enemies are harder to deal with with melee. thats why the game gives you plenty of other means to deal damage

>ops mother is giving birth to op
>benny hill music starts playing

hydroponics is kino tho
youtu.be/GKYpZzPMQJs

@611755968
(You)

system shock is just *more* prey, it's not that much better or worse
if you like one or the other, the one you haven't played is just more of the same kind of content

Attached: DkEHCaGU4AABOu7.jpg (955x1200, 167.51K)

>combine calk gun with wrench to stun then finish them off with wrench
>execution animations
prey has the superior wrench

Attached: screencapture-static-wikia-nocookie-net-prey-images-e-e8-Prey-TheWrench-730x411-png-revision-latest-2022-09-11-18_29_37.png (1920x980, 1.06M)

filtered

>It's just System Shock but better in every way
I enjoyed Prey but there's a lot of stuff about it that's kinda dogshit.
>Story
It's crap and filled with SJW woke shit. Just outright the worst in any imm. sim ever.
>Combat
it lacks the tension stemming from the resource management in SS2 and feels more like it leans on the bioshock power fantasy side of things. the general feedback from killing shit is also a lot less satisfying compared to SS2.

it's also extensively more bloated in its design. Zero g sequences are cool and a nice return to form for cyberspace. but there also kinda dogshit in their execution because there's less enemy variety or things to do in these areas.

everyone ITT was filtered by System Shock 1 and it shows

Attached: nC9nO.png (800x600, 55.79K)

>It's just System Shock but better in every way
Lolno.
Prey had piss poor enemy and weapon variety, weaker atmosphere and overall narrative

I think I've exhausted all System Shock 2 related content. I've played all the fan missions, they were alright/fun. The only one I never finished was System Shock Infinite because it was crash happy. Neat idea though I guess. I wish there was more. Already played Prey to death on the hardest settings.

Not me.
youtube.com/watch?v=kIUgojwub9U

Attached: SS1.png (683x147, 32K)

1 with mouselook shits all over 2 and its not even close