Is Second Life trolling a lost art?

Is Second Life trolling a lost art?

Attached: msedge_ntMz9a90tC.png (1017x708, 1.26M)

Second life is pretty dead, anyone doing VRC trolling instead? That sounds like kino.

it was overdone and who the fuck is playing SL still? go to FF14 or vr chat and you'll find the same losers.

vrc trolling is indeed a thing

they just block you and disappear, or get your account banned very quickly
it's not that fun to do

Fuck off Dom you aren't welcome here

ralph pls go

Trolls got too popular and the well of good targets dried up as they either moved on to VRC or just became more aware and didn't give trolls good content.

hey dominic, you're a fucking faggot

Most Trolling in VRC involves scaring people or tricking them by modulating their voice. Nothing too malicious.

SL vet, anyone who is/was a troll on SL are terminally online now. They are afraid of getting banned and actually spend time and money into the game. Even before that, ten years ago, I heard of trolls trying to date some of the women and if they left, they threatened suicide.

the wizard guy was hilarious. forgot his name, but he dug his own grave iirc

>I heard of trolls trying to date some of the women and if they left, they threatened suicide
i honestly believe this. sounds like something some low view youtuber would do.

A new bad guys video dropped a few days ago

Or a low height youtuber

The bad guys are not only keeping SL trolling alive they've elevated it past anything it's ever been before

The metaverse video they did was great.

qrd? I vaguely remember something about him excessively shilling and getting hostile but it's been too long.

>terminally online
you will never be welcome here kiwitranny
fuck off and hang yourself you fat nigger

Attached: 18ebfb0aea870c47dbb4e90f899f9737fe9681f0.gif (469x538, 179.78K)

Hi Dom. Still live with mommy?

Very kino video, I hope they got more out of this dating thing