Just play the fucking game

Just play the fucking game

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 79.55K)

good review, shit game

>Oblivion
Why would I do that to myself?

>playing games on Any Forums

You sat thru 12 hours of this shit??

>Imagine watching video game youtubers

>quick

>imagine watching youtube
ftfy

It is pretty quick when you consider it would normally take 48 hours to explain how garbage Oblivion is.

>It takes 48 hours to explain bow shit oblivion is

Nah, it takes the first ten minutes of gameplay

>criticism in the Morrowind video's comments about how he needlessly extends talking points to make the video artificially long for the meme
>starts his second Elder's Scrolls Vid by spending 45 minutes complaining about comments
>tune into one of his "notetaking" streams
>he's in the middle of a 20-minute rant because someone in the chat said he didn't like his choice of hamburger toppings
He's such a snowflake I bet he posts here.

This

48 hours? brother, it takes 2 seconds

It looks like shit. It plays like shit. It is shit.

but genuinely, what does he talk about in those 12 hours? is he just constatntly going on tangents?
i cant believe someone would have that much to say about a game with 2 button combat and a couple of npcs with dialogue options

>you didnt play oblivion, it's fine you are just making things up about it
>I will now make a 12 hour long video completely deconstructing every aspect of the game and shitting on every facet of it
>NOOOO PLEASE DON'T

Attached: b23f3280d653df21a2ae7e747316f350e466c3fa_hq.gif (640x358, 315.19K)

It's great background noise

hahahaha hilarious it says quick review when it in fact takes a long time! hoho!

I fall asleep to this

he goes over quest design of every questline, the pros and cons, things he would change, the actual mechanics of the game, and, most importantly, goes over all the info available about the development of it. youd be surprised how much of that stuff was "buried" because its a retroactive bad look.

also worth mentioning he doesnt hate oblivion, hes just very critical and wont gloss over a negative.

yes

With most bethesda games, they look good on the surface, so they can attract a larger normie audience but when you dig under the hood, you see how shitty and poorly designed their games really are