What video game has the smartest fanbase?

What video game has the smartest fanbase?

Attached: 732.jpg (1494x1200, 193.65K)

Ace Attorney. no other series tests your memory and logical skills like AA, aside from maybe the 999 series

No video game has ever an intelligent fanbase

>redditjak
Go back

Attached: Chance.png (904x520, 271.33K)

surely cinco paus

That's not what OP said.

fire emblem

The average Dark Souls 2 player.

Attached: tt.jpg (482x295, 25.79K)

There's still a smartest person in a room full of idiots.

In that case, people who aren't intereseted in playing a game but rather experience metaphysical symbolism and poetry such Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, Xenogears, Pathologic, NaissanceE, Everything, The Beginner's Guide, etc.

Attached: Games_Misc_Artistic_Essentials.png (1600x1600, 3.02M)

>tloz
Lol

>people who aren't intereseted in playing a game
So pretentious faggots who should not be allowed anywhere near a video game?

you misspelled the word autistic in your image title

Chess...?

Babá is you.

Unironically minesweeper. I bet a room full of boomers would trounce you losers in any test of intelligence.

this group of people has higher IQ than average but not even close to the people who like actual deep gameplay.
these people are the modern academic types, typically around 1 standard deviation up. although probably with a small number of very smart people mixed in, who just haven't found the better stuff yet.

Is that supposed to be his brain

How do you measure intelligence of a fanbase when the giga galaxy brains contributing to them often times drift between different ones and aren't devoted to a singular entity?

>actual deep gameplay
What games fit this criteria though? The only thing close I've seen that's not twitch/reaction based would be dwarf fortress and that's more planning than execution at any level.
There's also the fact that competitive multiplayer board games will always trump video games in this regard as the human element and being present always adds additional levels of complexity.

Orbiter Space Flight Simulator

dwarf fortress has depth but also absurd breadth that makes it a huge pain to get into.
this is why i said cinco paus. it's much deeper than dwarf fortress with much less trial and error. it's extremely skill based during the learning process, and the road to mastery is infinite. it requires almost all the skills used in chess, plus almost all of the skills used in poker, and much more.
anecdotally i know about 10 people who love it, and i'm fairly confident 9 of us are 130+ iq

Fanboyism is by definition low IQ.

KSP by far. Full weaponized autism. Also was the nicest and most supportive community before the whole "Squad is being severely underpaid and underworked" scandal came out

probably harpoon or robot odyssey

>actual deep gameplay
>just hundred different game mechanics stacked on top of each other
>making delusional gameplay fanatics feel good when they find a loop hole in balancing and abuse the fuck out of it
>look everybody I am so high IQ
By god I am not fan of mbti or personality tests, but it seems to me sensing and intuition are two completely different human breeds.
When sensingfags play for example strategy games, all I see is how they evaluate different datas staring at a screen full of numbers, icons, markers, etc., but nothing about it this makes them ever grow as a person
At the very least I get from supposedly pretentious "art" and "story" games a unique form of aphorism and meaning in an interactive medium.
For us, the only problem is to differentiate between good and bad directors/writers. For example I would love more Trico games but Death Stranding was subhuman garbage.

My favorite game.