Can't skip Potions class to disarm Dumbledore as a prank then go on a rampage at the Ministry of Magic with the Elder...

>can't skip Potions class to disarm Dumbledore as a prank then go on a rampage at the Ministry of Magic with the Elder Wand until you have 100 Horcruxes on your first day
What's even the fucking point?

Attached: 1654812519081.jpg (1024x1024, 174.62K)

What the fuck are you yabbering about?

Let me go on a killing spree with the Elder Wand, damn it.

As much as I wish it weren't so, there's no way this game won't suck ass, given it's an American AAA game based on a insanely popular IP. It will ship a buggy mess and maybe in a couple of years it will be playable.

When did Dumbledore acquire the elder wand anyway? Probably not while he was still a student at hogwarts, right?

He won it from Grindlewald. They obsessed over the Deathly Hallows in their youth, so it only makes sense for the bad one to end up with the baddest of them all as a final boss.

How do you know you can't?

Games don't allow you to do hilarious shit like that, even in evil routes.

Also, it's about being a student. Spending all that time making friends and getting good grades just to go mad with power and become a supervillain doesn't fit tone despite the fact you can be a Slytherin. Watch them end it right after graduation just so they don't have to bother with writing as an adult. Or anyone doing what I want and being told no despite being a master of dark magic who could nuke an entire stadium.

Does he already have it in the fastastic beasts movies or does he still have to get it?

I've touched literally nothing since the last book nor will I.

I don't care. I'm going to buy it just to make trannies seethe. I don't even like Harry Potter.

Grindewald has it in the movies, Dumbledore gets it after their final duel

dumbledore would be a babby when this game takes place

>GOOGOOGAGA!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! BABA!!!!!
>he murmured softly

>What's even the fucking point?
You can play as a tranny

lel

lmao

Accio Dumbledoreposting

>cant romance the hippogryff as a hufflepuff
whats the point

First movie is 1926, second is 1927, third is 1932, Dumbledore doesn't defeat Grindelwald untill 1945, so no, he doesn't have it yet.

>Grindelwald wanted to prevent the Holocaust but Dumbledore wouldn't let him

Uh...

He can't keep getting away with it.

I don't get why people say this. Didn't the devs say that they support tranny rights or whatever?

You can't
The dev in chief quit because of that

The very fact Rowling doesn't call trannies women is enough to cancel her.

>”HARRRRYYYYY POTTTER!!!” Dumbledore shrieked calmly
>Harry stumbled back, as a tidal wave of serene spittle threatened to wash him over the battlements, and gazed fearfully into the thunderously tranquil face of his headmaster
>”DID YOU ENGORGIO YOURSELF AND THEN EXPAND THAT GINGER SNATCH SO FAR THAT YOU COULD STRETCH YOUR LEGS INSIDE IT?!?! WE’VE LOST THREE HOUSE ELVES ALREADY, SINCE THE STUPID LITTLE BASTARDS MISTOOK IT FOR A NEW CORRIDOR AND TRIED GOING IN TO CLEAN! FIFTY POINTS FROM SLYTHERIN, AND I HOPE THAT TEACHES YOU A LESSON!”

Attached: 1594026368366.jpg (1073x810, 98.6K)

>DID YOU ENGORGIO YOURSELF AND THEN EXPAND THAT GINGER SNATCH SO FAR THAT YOU COULD STRETCH YOUR LEGS INSIDE IT?!?!

No, Dean Thomas did that.

>cliffside character staring at grand building and the horizon
Is this the cover art meta for the 2020s, just like elden ring?

Weeeeeelllll looks like we’ll have to get old buckbreak out of the paddock

Attached: 75244404-5511-4E2B-B128-E743D48FFC6E.jpg (655x429, 97.46K)

The dev in chief was fired because he was an anti-SJW and retardera found out about his youtube account
They added the option to play as a troon afterwards to damage control for this and JK Rowling being anti troon as well

Hagrid is literally a halfbreed, giants are basically just big niggers.