Do you play JRPGS in English or Japanese?

Do you play JRPGS in English or Japanese?

Attached: 067475934343.png (2081x1091, 2.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=8C5bcI8qDHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I actually didn't mind the dub of LAD. Of course I played it subbed first, though.

Im not trans nor a nonce so I dont play jrpgs

English

>hire him
>fuck his crush
>fire him afterwards

dam a lad thread
is bodyguard a good job for kasuga?
As hero i get a revive skill which seems great but welding a katana is kinda cool too

Funny because thats exactly what a pedo tranny would say

NTA but I never actually changed jobs because I was worried about how each job has its own ranking.

>this scene adds a joke if you’re playing it dubbed
kino. I prefer a dub just because I don’t risk missing something if I have to pull my eyes away from the screen for a second, but I get why people would prefer hearing the original VO

>play JRPGs in English
>play FPSs in Japanese

so is what you just said, go join the 41%, pedo tranny

You would know

you're retarded, you level up every job until you get the perma skill so you can use it for your main job

I'm assuming you're talking about the look at the camera Kasuga gives after saying "Oh shit, it's English!"
Maybe later on once I've finished my second playthroughs of each of the prior Yakuza games I'll give that a go.
Though in LAD, I only looked up guides for Majima, Kiryu, and Ichiban Confections.

Sometimes in English, but I'd never play Yakuza in English if given the option. I did play 1 in English because I didn't have the option hough.

Only the Yakuza games or things like GOT and Sekrio

Way too much dialogue in the Persona games no fucking way am I doing it there

Depends on which game in particular

Attached: 20220811062005_1.jpg (1920x1080, 276.42K)

Just finished the KINO files that ending was comfy as fuck

He could easily carry on the Judgement series without Yagami

Attached: C96FD741-807E-46AC-AA7F-5A0CCFA22EE9.jpg (500x500, 72.79K)

>pedo tranny thinks he'll win this exchange
Lol

Attached: 513_1.jpg (1235x928, 197.3K)

>Depends on which game in particular
this
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=8C5bcI8qDHA

I don't know why anyone would play Yakuza in English. They constantly force you to read or watch boring stuff sprinkled with formulaic (borderline braindead) and shitty gameplay. You might as well practice Japanese so that it wouldn't be a complete waste of time. You're out of luck if you already know Japanese well.

Just got to the part of LAD where I need to raise 3 million yen. What's the best way to go about that? I've been doing the management mini game but at best I only get like 100k per shareholder meeting.
Also are there any good coomer-tier unlockable outfits for the female characters?

I play jrpgs in chinese, its their lingo after all .

Kek

That was pretty fucked up how you could do that and then still pretend to be friendly with him.

The management game makes you fucking gorillions what the hell are you doing?

The management minigame is the best way, it'll get to a point where you get eitther 2 million or 3 million, I don't remember, per shareholder meeting eventualy.

I had like 17 million from the mini game by that point lol I literally laughed when they said raise 3 million yen

I dunno I feel like I've been doing okayish at the mini game, but I'm only at rank 40ish right now. Do the awards just scale with the stock rank or do I need to clear the stakeholder meetings in a faster time for higher rewards?

It's just based on rank.