Game mocks you

>game mocks you

Attached: 1662828463059815.jpg (1080x607, 43.88K)

It'd also weird that women can vote

I'm 22, at this point i think i might be an unironic incel as it seems i always kept people away from me because how awful of a person i really am, no woman should be near me, i shouldn't condemn people in such a way.

Its easy to keep people away when you a rotting chewed up dog turd.

>tfw lost at 16

Attached: FYjAOrTUEAA6vNr.jpg (828x1706, 144.29K)

Same its fucking over

no. no no no no no. i wok eup 31 years old virgin today. no this wasn thow it was supposed to go i was supposed to have a cute japanese wife and lots of money to buy anime merchandise with no no no what the FUCK what the FUCK SOMEONE FIX THIS

get your tranny shit to other place

Calm down I'm 34 divorced.
She re-married and took my boy to South America never to be heard of again it's been 4y.
Marriage was crap divorce took my car money and hair.
Her cheating gave me STDs.
I wish I was you.

Dumb esl troon

Why is relationship experience important? It just means you're a whore.

I'm far worse, after all, i spent my time here rather than normal "social" sites.

it's true tho.

How the fuck do you faggots go through highschool and NOT do everything you can to get pussy? I do not understand you people.

I was afraid

but this is what I don't understand. The urge to have sex with as many women as possible was insurmountable. Fear had zero power relative to my hunger, it was irrelevant lol. It did not matter if I made a fool of myself or whatever, it just didn't matter.

This paid off as I slayed pussy left and right because who the fuck was gonna stop me lol?

I'm 28 and still a virgin, two more years and I'll attain eternal knowledge.

>The urge to have sex with as many women as possible was insurmountable.
Well, I didn't have that urge.

Huh... I'm almost 30 and my only relationship experience I have was with my sister
I never lose

All you get is back pain

>tfw no mommy gf to make all my meals and handle the finances while I drink and play vidya
AAAAAVEEE MARIIIIIAAAAA

yeah yeah funny

Because i was just a kid doing my school work, playing vidya with my friends and doing activities on the weekend. Highschool sex seemed like a literal movie meme at the time and i didn't know ANYONE at my school who had it, or at least never bragged about it. This was also when nerd shit wasnt cool, so no girls were into the things me and my friends were, so why would i even interest with them outside of school work? Its like, sure, id probably like to have sex as a teen, but its like wanting to bang some actress you like, outside of a physical interest, you have nothing in common with that person, why would i even talk to them about non school related shit?

If you had women in your friends group already, sure i can see it happening, but just going up to some random chick in HS with the intent to trick them to bone? Seems bizzare to me, like randomly trying to hook up with strangers on the street based on looks alone.