It's a flawless masterpiece because I was 12 when it came out!!!

>it's a flawless masterpiece because I was 12 when it came out!!!
Why are millennials like this? Half the game is trash and it's worse than the first three REs. I'm a zoomer who played them all last year.

Attached: MV5BOGVkNjEyN2EtMjRiYi00ZWY1LThkOWItZTNkNjA0MTE4YmRhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxNDQwMzA@._V1_.jpg (1500x2070, 449.74K)

>I'm a zoomer who played them all last year.
nobody cares about your opinion

Nobody cares what gender fluid zoomers think

>answers own question in opening statement
Why are YOU like this? Quit acting dramatic like you don’t understand anything

>I'm a zoomer
opinion disregarded. Your generation cant play Mario 64 because ''the controls are too hard''

I finished it for the first time last year. Cope, seethe, this game is definitely worthy of the hype. Also no one has ever said it was flawless.

zoomers have no worth in our society except get naked for me on cam

milennial here. I like RE5 more for the co-op and addition of the combos/zombie stomping because knifing every enemy you knock down gets tedious. RE6 could have had some better levels and less cutscenes but it really perfected the RE action gameplay. I enjoy the new remakes but miss the high octane action

>flawless
pretty sure part of the charme for so many people is that it is silly and a bit clunky

I played it recently too and thought it was great. Cope.

They're failures as adults.
That's why being reminded of their childhood is an instant plus for them.
Mentally stunted manchildren that have to worry about making ends meet instead of mommy and daddy buying all their games now.
I just explained Nostalgiafagging in all entertainment

I'm a millenial, I love this game, and I agree. Millenials had it really good with videogames, the 6th gen really was a perfect storm for quality vidya, but all analysis of videogames tends to revolve around "that magical christmas morning I went running to the tree...!" horseshit which has nothing do with the quality of a game. SH2, for instance, is a terrible game on all fronts except art direction and music, and yet everybody wants to argue it to be the best game ever. Not that zoomers are different anyway, BoTW is a shit-tier game that everybody argues is the goat too.

Attached: 278427634_482289803594197_5044598822024424426_n.jpg (921x1310, 182.61K)

I mean nostalgia plays a role but many of the games that people claim "suck" because they are old are still really good objectively

The faggots that grew up with that game are the one pushing the pozzed shit

play another 6th gen tps that isn't max payne and ask why people thought this was good in 2005.

>not enough with rewritting history and namecalling the OGs they have started to say 4 has tank controls on RE threads
embarrasing at least RE4 babbies have realized the damage 4 has done

Attached: 1625833398744.gif (360x270, 2.31M)

*takes shit*
*it lays across both your eyes perfectly*

Ah, much better

>and yet everybody wants to argue it to be the best game ever
nobody does this.

Excited for when Alphies can post here and we’ll have alphies vs zoomers vs millennials vs gen X. (I suppose there might be a few true boomers around)

4 has tank controls and because of the ots camera in some ways they are more troublesome than they were with fixed angles, in the case of bosses where you can't see what the fucks going on behind you.

I was gonna say something but then I realize I still will be here in my 50s

This game came out when I was 13 or 14. I remember at the time thinking it was a decent 7/10 but not quite as good as FFX or MGS3.

But looking back, I think it does hold up quite well and is a 10/10, even if it's not really deserving of the insanely overrated status it holds.

I was going to call you a faggot and make some excuses but yeah I think you're right. God I need to get my shit together

to do what? the world is fucked

true boomers are in their late 60s at the youngest, I imagine the number of them posting on v in 10 years are going to be in the single digits.

Ideally to get the fuck out of this shitty apartment I'm living in where all my neighbors are ghetto trash and the walls are paper thin so I can enjoy some peace and quiet when I come home from the job I hate

>the first world was in a decline what'd you expect me to do
that's not gonna be comfort when you're 70 and alone

(You)

I was 22 when this came out and since then it's been one of my favorite games of all-time. Top 5 easily. One of my most replayed games too. Dozens of times.

Top 5? Play more games lol

I am working a middle class job and I cant afford shit. I saved up 50k in a decade by spending nothing on myself. I cant even buy a house before retirement

gen wars are for self entitled people whether it be zoomers, millenials, gen x etc... They don't have a place around socially inept neets who missed out on their gen's bullshit or milestones and probably hate anyone within their age group. They just want to play whatever without labeling a game "millennilal" or "zoomer".

I'm 40. I don't have much time. I end up playing things I already know I like.

>They're failures as adults.
We are model human specimens compared to the societal tragedy that is the zoomer.

actually yeah, me too. do your thing then, you're unlikely to find anything that you enjoy more than what you enjoyed most in the past.

>the first three REs
you're talking about the remakes arent you zoom zoom