What's Suda51 up to now?

No More Heroes III first released in August 27, 2021 on Nintendo Switch. No More Heroes III is getting ported to PC, Xbox, and Playstation this October. Thus, this year's TGS is probably too soon for Suda51's next project to be revealed. As for Suda51's next project it's self, any guesses on what it might be? I know Suda51 isn't special for watching old anime, so don't expect a Violence Jack vidya.

Attached: EONNs2rX4AEhxPS.png (617x643, 46.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FW0bOm_fYDw
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

retired

Suda is only 54, and Japan's retirement age is 65. Guess he's going to be on hiatus.

Hopefully the PC port of NMH3 turns out well.

Well, they released this today.

youtube.com/watch?v=FW0bOm_fYDw

Grasshopper got acquired by NetEase, right? So his next project is probably going to have the biggest budget yet, which is exciting.
I truly believe Suda's next games are going to be his best ones yet.

>NetEase
Doesn't Violence Jack have a cult following in China? Not sure if Jack is more likely to get a Vidya than ever?

Attached: 0.jpg (640x235, 44.05K)

Dynamic Goushouden for GBA was Violence Jack's only game appearance, and that is old enough to post. Never say never.

Attached: legend_of_dynamic___goushouden__houkai_no_rondo_screen_15.jpg (480x320, 169.08K)

He hasnt made a good game since NMH1, that was more tha 10 years ago. What happened to him

Who cares what that hack is up to?

Maybe the fame got to Suda's head.

I second that. /thread.

wasn't he making a horror game with the Deadly Premonition dude?

you don't /thread your own posts newfag

>What's Suda51 up to now?
I don't know and I don't care.

>Horror game by Suda51 and Swery65
The one announced back in 2019. As of 2021, they were still trying to work on it. Whatever happened to that?

>game by 2 westaboos way past their prime
We can only hope that it never releases.

The GungHo days were really bad and I don't feel particularly excited about their future under NetEase.

YOU'RE FUCKED

is violence jack (the manga) fully translated yet?

>is called suda51
>is actually 54
this doesn't add up

He's making that game with a trio of baby animals

The Weekly and Monthly Shounen Magazine runs from the 70s are fully translated. The Weekly Manga Goraku run from 1983 to 1990 is only partially translated. As for how this pertains to vidya, I wonder how the manga will be adapted into a game? So far, Jack didn't even get Pachinko machine since Dynamic Goushouden (which is old enough to post). At least Devilman and Cutie Honey got Pachinko machines in the 2010s. At this rate, Jack is most likely going to get a Pachinko for his 50th anniversary, if any vidya at all.

Probably in development hell (if not cancelled) due to creative differences.

Shitty publishers and he probably lost his ambition in the meantime

That, CERO, and the Sony Check degrading and demeaning the devs.

What did CERO and Sony do/say?