What games go full circle by ending in the first area?

What games go full circle by ending in the first area?

Attached: 1656221418399.gif (329x302, 224.56K)

doc....... this dose feels very weak......

Planescape: Torment, sort of.
Sands of Time ends on the balcony where the narration starts, with the rest of the game being a flashback.

Abe's Oddysee, to a degree at least

sekiro

The first Halo though that was more due to Bungie being a bunch of lazy fucks and making you go through the whole game backwards

Borderlands 1 > 2

Doc?

Attached: 1662529889273667.png (512x512, 393.17K)

Suikoden 2. If you want to play the game I'm going to put it in spoilers because you really need to experience this on your own.
You and your friend at the beginning of the game get separated, but before that, they promise to get back to the spot so they mark a rock with an X. Your friend becomes your enemy, you ruin his plans over the course of the game. After the final boss, you can walk around and play the game to get any missables, but you receive a letter from your former friend to meet at a certain place. After 40 hours of gameplay I kind of forgot about the beginning, but after thinking about it I decided to try that place out. Surely enough there he was, and we duel one last time. Nowadays that might sound cliche but I played it when it came out and it blew my mind.

Megaman Zero 1 to 3

That secret agent Pink Panther game

simpsons hit and run basically

MediEvil 1

iconoclasts

Sekiro

Persona 4.
In fact, it does it twice.

Dishonored 2.

Attached: 1662923484124.gif (329x302, 34.96K)

GOD OF WAR

you forgot my medicine you fucking retard

doctor took the shot and died unexpectedly

Doc, I know the inflation stuff is bad. But that doesn't mean you can just fucking give me a placebo. Where is my medicine?

Sorry about that, i'm upping the dose by 1400%

Attached: 1610473459391.gif (2800x1283, 1.45M)

Witcher 3 does this.

Lunar 2, if you do the epilogue.