I bought a Vita for her

I bought a Vita for her.

Attached: 1650851839908.jpg (474x1091, 64.92K)

Attached: IMG_6201.jpg (480x480, 41.09K)

And where is she now
>talking about botch bitch Vita and that whore you posted

Take your meds

Kat is my vidya waifu. She's the cutest girl in the world. I wanna take her out to eat yummy food and thank her for being a hero

KING CAI
BEST BOI

But did you buy a PS4 for her 2nd game? You know the game that actually mattered and would ultimately decide whether they kept the series going or not?

Ps4 is shit so no.

vita means vida

It's your fault kats dead

She looks like she fucks white supremacists

Ps4 is better than a vita

She doesn't even dance in the first game.

same. also didnt buy the ps4 or the 2nd game. should've been on the vita.

This game will be ported to PC

you read it here first

Sexy

I doubt it

I don't doubt it

I hope so but only way it happens is if the port is easy to do for their new porting team

Maybe Gravity Rush 2 should have been released on the Vita as initially announced.
>You should hav-
No, not after how Sony treated the Vita. I wouldn't be surprised a lot of people that like the Vita hate Sony.

>No, not after how Sony treated the Vita. I wouldn't be surprised a lot of people that like the Vita hate Sony.
Sony didnt mistreat the vita. They made a perfect handheld.
Not their fault that 3rd party developers didnt care and moved over to mobile for the mobile cash

Isn't the studio gutted?

3rd parties were what kept the Vita afloat.

Attached: 4ho78a.jpg (960x544, 83.28K)

She's doing important work, like being a brown female Sony exclusive character that can be easily edited in or out of promo material to account for different screen sizes and layouts without losing somebody who actually matters.

Only if you like to eat shit.
Most "good" 3rd party games dont even run on the vita.
Assasins creed runs with 3 fps
Resident evil revelations keeps lagging whenever you try to aim at a zombie
Lost dimension, a fucking jrpg doesnt even run.

The only thing that kept the vita alive was falcom, everyone else shoot into sonys back by going mobileshit.
Sega for example had a fully translated version of chain chronicles for mobile, but didnt bother for shit to localize it on the vita
Or digimon next order which has a native english version you can only acess by using repatch. Imagine not localizing a game that is already in english

sex