Okay, so what monetary value do you place on game pass as a service? noting that the default price is $180 a year...

okay, so what monetary value do you place on game pass as a service? noting that the default price is $180 a year, and that 'gold pass trick' price is $60 a year, and that 'buy yurop xbox gold 3 month cards and then convert THAT into game pass' trick is $32 a year
also noting that it's going to get all the activision and blizzard shit within the next 6 months (even if most of the blizzard shit is ehh and most of the activision stuff doesn't last more than a year)

I think like $5 a month would be a fair price

Attached: Opl6TamN_400x400[1].png (400x400, 25.01K)

All depends on games.
I would gladly 15 a month if it had at least 1 good game.
It won't so it's gonna be a bad investment whatever they do.

Barely has anything I would care to use the thing for. I think I'd pay a dollar.

you can buy games cheaper with you are a buyfag
it's basically free trial for buyfag in one year

I just paid 1€ again. After a few months of not paying. Pretty neat.

yeah, not sure if it's a bug but don't tell them

Attached: emo.jpg (480x480, 26.46K)

Nothing because that is what you receive. Game Pass is just a buzzword for making every game freemium, but also you pay us a subscription for ???
Do people not realize that the FIRST Halo game made for Game Pass already went fully freemium after decades as a paid series? You are paying to normalize the total devaluation of games like happened to music through piracy and constant youtube mirrors, and film via Netflix. Once games are totally devalued no company will EVER be able to make a video game again outside of live service microtransaction vehicles by megacorporations.

$0
I'm not a simp.

Halo infinite is a billion dollars failed project by an incompetent developer.
>You are paying to normalize the total devaluation of games like happened to music
Already happened thanks to indie shit and Nintendo shitch
>Once games are totally devalued no company will EVER be able to make a video game
Netflix and other streaming services makes very good film's and series though

Attached: 20220903_081335.jpg (966x990, 299.48K)

kek Jason sony will copy it and you will say that it's the best videogame invention

Attached: Goypass.jpg (836x840, 233.75K)

How angry were you when blockbuster was a thing? Or are you a zoomie who doesn't even know what that is?

I did the yurop XBL Gold trick for ~$24 CAD a year so I guess I value game pass at $2/mo
Totally got my money's worth just playing No Man's Sky alone. Waiting for the Persona games now

>I think like $5 a month would be a fair price
That's how much I pay for it using the conversion trick.
Basically need to play 1(one) $60 in a 12 month period to justify it.

Game Pass is for people who never want to replay their games. What happens if you want to play that fun game you put hours into last year, but now it's been taken off the pass? Well now you have to buy it and however much money you spent on your subscription is money down the drain. Game Pass is worth $0 to me.

Attached: fuck off.jpg (1280x720, 86.02K)

>How angry were you when blockbuster was a thing? Or are you a zoomie who doesn't even know what that is?

Attached: 434.png (452x363, 97.9K)

>being over 18
>replaying a game just a year later
lol, lmao but yes gamepass is still shit

>one game
kek are you replaying last of us 2
I'm sure on christmas you will buy another exclusive user

Attached: 1658698937661794.gif (225x255, 2.62M)

I literally pay 1 dollar a month in America. I don't even pay with real money. It's bing bucks.

I love game pass so much bros. Just 100%ed destroy all humans, Jedi: fallen order, and a plague tale for free while playing forza and flight sim.

So worth the $5 a month

I'm fine with whatever gamepass costs right now. I just wish they had better offerings.

further proof that europe is a shit hole

Are you making a new account each month? That’s the only way I know that that trick works

truth it is worth it but normies don't 100% games tho