NVIDIA is just skipping 40xx it seems

NVIDIA is just skipping 40xx it seems.

Attached: file.png (309x219, 78.17K)

Those are just binned 3070's. Nividia is just desperate to get rid of old stock.

>actually it's not crypto fault that you can't get a card
>crypto crashes
>hey you still want a card? how would you like a brand new one 50% off? Please buy it
honestly, fuck nvidia and fuck crypto fags

I'll stick with my current 3060 ti

Gamer's will buy anything and then it will collect dust because there's nothing to play

40xx announcement will be on the the 20th.
These are just refreshes for the poors

I replaced my 960 with a 3060 just to emulate switch at 60fps

Why?what game?

Won't the poor just wait until the 40xx come out so they can get 30xx cheap.

I bought a 3070ti just to upscale shit with esrgan
Should've waited a little longer and bought a 3090 though but oh well

Nope I'm poor and have no reason to upgrade my 970 has no problems on my 720p monitor

Nah, it's just that mid range 40 series gpus will only come next year. And low end 2024. Remember 2016 when you could buy low, mid, high and enthusiast class gpus all in the same year? That's gone now.
Also jewvidia is releasing the 4060 with only 8GB of vram, which will cripple it severely at 1440p in the future. Remember 2016 when they went above and beyond with the GTX 1060 and released it with 6GB of vram? That time is gone.

Is RTX 3060 any good?
The computer I'm planning to buy at the end of the month has one.

the old advice is back in place, don't buy a prebuilt.

There are no good products, only good prices. Also depends what you use it for and in what screen resolution.

If Bitcoin doesn't magically come back by October every miner will dump all GPUs and will crash the market for the next 10y.
Gaming is going to focus on mobile next year and PC will be a Dead market with no games and 1 milion used up GPUs nobody wants.

These are coming out after 4000 series drops.
also probably not going to see many discounts at the 300 dollar range where these are aiming for

>GDDRX6X on a x060
Now lets see the bus width

It's got enough raw performance that you'll be fine for a few years, but you're still going to be ripped off getting one.

i just bought a LAPTOP with a 3070 lol

why do you sound so proud? you bought a laptop

I want to replace my 1060 with a 3060 to generate AI art faster.

My brother gave me a 3080 set up this weekend. Am I good to go or should I be looking to get 40xx? In the next 48 months the only AAA game I intend to play is Stalker 2

cause i got it at a discount and now i can play vidya games in another room :)

also i have a gtx960 right now so almost anything's an upgrade

3080 is going to age like milk at higher resolutions
vramlet card
with that being said, the 40 series aren't going to be much better
novidia is seriously stingy with vram amounts nowadays

Stalker 2 is dead, pal. That game doesn't exist

the only stalker game you should be playing is anomaly

What? Did the owner of the studio buy too many cars again? What happened this time?

What are you proud of? You're a grown man who lives with his parents.

Apparently. Wish we could get another Road Side Picnic game that didn't feel so dated.

I think he's saying it because of the Ukranian war still going on. Even if Ukraine is finally winning (turns out stalling the war out 6 months was long enough to turn mobilized citizens/volunteers into an actual army with US/Nato arms and training) it could still lead to the game getting delayed again

That's retarded, the studio isn't even in Ukraine anymore. But I hears this news awhile ago. Did they seriously move back to Ukraine?