Game has permanently missable content

>game has permanently missable content

Attached: 1645057207072.png (321x85, 12.77K)

good thing I don't actually care about achievements but holy shit I feel you people

Attached: file.png (326x81, 9.5K)

basically every shitty jrpg ever created

You have two paths ahead of you. One is a side route that will lead you to a secret powerful item. The other is the main path that will immediately trigger a cutscene and stop you from ever backtracking.

The trick is that the latter path is always the path the player picks and the secret item is actually unobtainable.

This is one of my biggest pet peeves about video games. It frustrates me when I miss something important because I didn’t notice a hidden path before i go to the next room or something. Sometimes I end up spoiling myself with certain games by checking online if i missed anything because I am anxious that i might have missed something and can’t go back

That's nothing. Look at this bullshit.

Attached: 1662918333.png (841x104, 26.56K)

>an achievement for being a mindless drone
cool

just break out the SAM at that point. feels to look at 'impossible' achievements like Stanley Parable's garbage and making 'purist' achievement hunters mad that it doesn't mean jack shit.

>game has achievements where you need to get to the top of the monthly leaderboard in an online game
Bonus points if online service is no longer available on the game.
I don't collect or do achievements, I just always thought these were funny and unreasonable.

Attached: 1639843765898.jpg (960x720, 185.93K)

I just don't buy games with stupid achievements. Completing games 100% is part of the fun for me and if devs put stupid shit in there just to mess with people they can go fuck themselves.

This is the main reason I’ll never play Fartnite

Either you get Skyrim where you can do and be everything in a single playthrough despite it making no sense, or you get a "choices that matter" game where your choices have consequences and as such lock you from certain content, requiring more than one playthrough to enjoy it all.

Better luck next playthrough kid.

Attached: ffx-al-bhed-primer-vol-22.jpg (1080x605, 229.66K)

How cheap.

yes yes, very good. HOWEVER.

Attached: ff9.jpg (1000x698, 110.89K)

>you can miss getting 100% if you do the missions in the wrong order

Attached: Eggman back off.jpg (1080x920, 193.82K)

this one isn't even that bad, at least they're only on one level instead of scattered through the whole game
i hate when devs put these long meaningless paragraphs in cheevo descriptions, no one wants to read this shit, just simply tell the requirements for it for fuck sake.

>yuropoors got especially fucked for trying to get this one
kek

>has one of the only two gold diamonds in the game
>almost impossible to get A or S rank without it

Attached: 9F89A185-22D6-40FF-90C0-56594B38269B.png (2332x1440, 3.82M)

Achievements were the earliest cancer in games.

>zero point to them, they only served to appeal to people with a really vapid minset
>because there is no point to them, any problem that does arise due to them becomes all the more worse for it

All nu-hitman games.
Unless Hitman 3 does elusive contracts for all three games I don't see myself working up the will to buy or play them.

Wasn't there something wrong with the framerate or internal clock that made it so you had to glitch your way through pretty much every cutscene in order to make the par time?

Achievements took the place of unlockables. Instead of showing off some vanity goody that you earned by suffering through an ironman mode, you get a little gold star sticker on your profile.

Or you could just not worry about achievements you retarded zoomer lmao

yeah, game ran at 25fps but the internal clock ran normally

I got sick a few months ago and started grinding out New Vegas achievements. These were the last ones because I was a retard and didn't max out luck for them.

Attached: pain.jpg (282x391, 40.05K)

>ignore incentives to play more you... young generation name here!

Supreme Helper Minion!

Attached: 1652708192724.jpg (597x596, 41.99K)