Origins

Remind me why we hate this again? It's handsdown the best AC game (and only one actually worth playing) since Black Flag.

Attached: Orikino.png (283x352, 208.63K)

>take a game Any Forums always liked
>ask why we hate it
Oh golly, is this one of those epic new maymays I keep hearing about?

People are shitting on it by default because it' Asscreed and Ubisoft, also this is Any Forums most people never even played it just saw the we wuz shitposting and assume it's shit.

I don’t, still has the best looking water in the game

the kbm controls are really bad

OK but who the fuck plays asscreed on kbm?

>why we hate this
We don't it's the most original feeling game of the new trilogy. Valhalla went out of its way to be awful by ditching the best aspects of the action RPG elements.

WE

I unironically like odyssey better

I'm playing on PC, I do the same for the Souls games

Odyssey was so fucking boring with such a cringe homoglobo setting. Valhalla was pure turbocringe incarnate.

sponge ennemies, repetitive, big numbers, poor and barebone "rpg" mechanics, shit combat, shit animations, shit story.
The only redeeming quality (as usual with ubishit games) is the setting and that's it.

It's based, I loved just riding around the deserts and exploring the pyramids. Also the DLC in the afterlife areas was dope.

This. It's also kino AF that you are a Medjay. Medjay were like a primordial desert ranger police force in Ancient Egypt originally entirely of black Nvbian descent.

Me too, but I plug in a controller like every normal person.

>like every disabled person

You're the mentally disabled autistic spastic, son.

>we hate this again
we don't. it's the last decent ass creed game. Above Unity but below Black flag.

well yeah its still ass creed crap. But Origin is one of the best in that series

its not 2015 anymore, cringetard

origins is based, black men are based

I liked it for the setting. Would be even better without the crappy modern world shit.