VINCE WINS XFL LAWSUIT

kek he does it again
>Pursuant to D. Conn. L. Civ. R. 5(e), Plaintiff Oliver Luck moves to continue to seal after the resolution of this case all material previously ordered sealed by the Court.

>For the reasons stated in the accompanying Memorandum of Law, Mr. Luck respectfully requests that the Court grant this motion.

>The Defendants do not oppose this motion to seal.

>WHEREFORE, Mr. Luck respectfully moves this Court to continue to seal after the resolution of this case all material previously ordered sealed by the Court with such other and further relief as this Court deems just and proper.
trannies finna seethe and cope

Attached: vincexfl.jpg (1000x640, 79.55K)

Oliver Luck is a bitch just like his son

This past week has been the biggest babyface comeback this board has ever seen
E-Chads sold for all over 24 hours over this mcmahon drama and have been getting in offense ever since

VDSbros..

Now all we need is somebody on Raw to get slimed and we've had the perfect week

Attached: slimed.jpg (864x868, 96.86K)

is macmahon a high level F r e e m a s o n ?

>Vince won the lawsuit
Is that what e-drones call settling out of court? lmao

I didn't sell shit. I said from the jump literally nothing will happen to Vince but a sham investigation for PR. Anybody thinking Vince was finna get Donald Sterling'd was WRONG

aewxirs...

Attached: 084.gif (600x900, 724.74K)

Vince bent the knee and settled

One more for the good guys

He didn't win they settled and both argreed not to disclose the terms.

I don't think so. Trump is the only other billionaire Vince gets along with. He was notorious for being found out in the parking lot shooting the shit with the attendants at Linda's political gatherings. Vince has said himself he doesn't care much for other rich people

>p-please vince i'm sorry let's seal the case
>GODDAMN PAL ALRIGHT HAHA
luck lost and his lawyers filed to seal. seethe and cope trannies.

This is the average E-Drone's brain.

>trannies immediately make a cope thread to control the narrative
KWAB

based

He ended up paying him less than the XFL contract, so yeah Vince won.

No. That's why there's such a fervor to destroy him. And this isn't the first time either, as I'm sure you're aware.

You don't know how much he paid him in any compacity. All we know is that they were super far apart in terms of settlement a week ago, now suddenly it settles after the hush money story broke.

Retard

This. Only twittertrannies jumped into conclusions like "Vince LITERALLY raped that girl! WWE is finished!"