Attached: file.png (566x511, 324.02K)

God I miss installing 500 addons and completely covering your ui in shit

>playing world of warcraft
>being nostalgic for world of warcraft
>mmorpgs
The original mobile gaming laughing stock of the vidya world

>fucking your mother twice

>paying for a 15 year old game
>to rush to the end game and mald for not getting some virtual trinket after weeks of wasting your evenings
I do not understand wow fags

The expansion literally doesn't cost anything fucking retard, you're paying for the mount, pet, game time and level boost.

Attached: 1408108557403.jpg (622x521, 61.51K)

>Classic comes out and it's free (with sub)
>Play it with friends and enjoy it because of them
>We all quit
>Bots overflow and they basically never enforced fresh so everyone had gold cap x100
>People are somehow still playing and PAYING for "New Deluxe" packs of BC/Wrath
Some people are forever blackholed by their own stupidity.

Attached: 1651906921253.jpg (680x510, 143.53K)

I 100% guarantee you have thousands of hours in MOBAs

Dudeeeee, I just started on fresh WOTLK as a new player to WoW and gave it up in 2 weeks. This shit sucks. None of your achievements matter because it's a fucking old game that has no future and that highlights how the day-to-day isn't even fun either. You just do it as a chore to feel like you progressed

WoW is basically a single player game for me. I enjoy the leveling, but bots, terrible economy and general shit players always made me uninstall when I reached max level

>well you must play bad games too!
no

Attached: Fuck off.png (854x201, 226.95K)

10000% guarantee it's league of legends
Literally would bet money on it

lol
lmao

Attached: crabs-bucket.gif (640x360, 529.55K)

>you're paying for the mount, pet, game time and level boost.
Holy fucking cringe. Only the game time should be paid and none of that other crap should exist.

Uhh but you were getting those in the original release too retard, maybe not boosts, but leveling shouldn't exist anyway in MMO.

Attached: FrostyNegro.png (1920x1080, 3.47M)

Who cares about WoW anyway. The entire game is about the community, and todays community is made of
>Nostalgia tards that dont care about the game
>Discordtrannys
>Turboboomers that think wow is a hard game and that they can get e-clout by playing fucking wow
>normalniggers
I unironically prefer gw2s reddit community

Man who the fuck gives a shit about the community, it's about the content, you won't find a good community in any MMO ever again.

Original EverQuest/wow/SWG era was the best era of gaming, wether China ruined WoW on purpose is another matter. We can never go back, we need a new batch of hardcore white game devs to make games but that will never happen again because they don’t want white men to succeed in any way possible, so everything was ruined on purpose to demoralize.

>In no online game ever again
ftfy

Literally none of this was in the original Collector's Edition.

Attached: bigjew.jpg (1738x852, 399.99K)

So you get different cosmetic things instead of original, good, more value to mine.

Are EU servers better than US servers? Never tried one, but people in the US seem like crybaby pussies all the time.

>Free with sub
So basically not free

Wait... You have to buy the classic stuff separately? You can't just play them if you own the originals?

You can but people are saying the deluxe jewery is gay.

You can play Classic with just a sub and nothing else, they're selling level boosts/cosmetics/gametime in packages.

Dumb esl poster