Are large breasts unethical for videogame industry? Do we need censorship?

Are large breasts unethical for videogame industry? Do we need censorship?

Attached: 1657314289272.png (962x869, 807.96K)

Why are women allowed to have these made up job roles

well big tits are pretty unethical

Isn't it basically bodyshaming for big-breasted IRL women?

Attached: tomb_raider__hello_there__miss_croft_by_irishhips_df5633e-fullview.jpg (1280x1280, 157.9K)

>Clickbait headline
>Only quotes one word of a statement

Stop falling for it.

Shhh user, they need to push a narrative here

For how many years are you going to make this thread? They're enourmous for her frame and build in the game.

They make trannys in the ethics department feel bad because they know the lumps on their chest thats a cocktail of drugs and puss won't ever get that big, its a constant reminder they're never going to be a real woman.

Except her gazongadongs are still gigantic, they're just restricted by a sports bra now. I'm not terribly well-versed in what "ethical breasts" are supposed to be like, but if these are, then I'm happy with the result.

Attached: calm your tits tifa.webm (1280x720, 842.8K)

>demake

>gamers spend years complaining about journalists and their honesty
>"it's about ethics in video game journalism"
>make their own gaming news sites and promptly start shitting out articles like this
It's like poetry, it rhymes

I'll never understand this. Women with big breasts are very much real. What does it say when industry actively discriminates against them?

Attached: AstonishingPalatableAtlanticridleyturtle.jpg (300x534, 36.42K)

who cares

Attached: monthly_vote_render__tifa_lockhart_by_necdaz91_ddl9ak1-pre (1).jpg (1192x670, 72.79K)

something something MALE GAZE something

Short answer, Jews.

>Sure is a good thing gamers are a monolithic entity

Are you sure they were women or were they nu-"women"?

>ethics department
>diversity officer
>enrichment assurance squad
>multicultural implementation crew
>beauty standard verification team
I hate women and I hate the jews that put them in all these positions to act merely as agents of destruction.

Attached: 1313613920045.png (600x600, 52.1K)

I think its more a travesty japan continues to love making super strong, physical characters shrimpy fucks. Not asking her to be massively built but come the fuck on, look at her.

Keep the same build and just add abs and defined muscles, also bigger tits.

Women are all ego and their ego is their god. Anything that offends their ego must be destroyed. Women hate big tittied women as much as trannies do because it reminds them they have something the woman doesn’t, and a woman cannot divorce herself from her ego if she tried.
If fucking Buddha couldn’t find a way for women to surrender their ego and attain enlightenment what makes anyone think they can do it at all.

Funny. The games I play don't have this problem

Attached: 2631d51ff3706ad36aae7171a01e6d95.jpg (850x1090, 523.84K)