I don't even know what to play anymore

>I don't even know what to play anymore
This life is really getting tiresome...

Attached: 1655065192241.jpg (800x582, 76.32K)

Why don't they just get a new larger bookcase

Dog probably dead by now anyways since that pic is well over 10 years old.

Wish OP would kill himself.

Only interesting things that happen in gaming these days happens in VR

Same

Wish you would too

resident evil 4 with the HD mod so it doesn't look like ass

I bet that dog is already dead at this point

Then don't play video games. Sometimes I take a month or even a year off from seriously playing anything or even playing video games. If you actually want to play something and aren't tired of video games then play a game typically out of your genre comfort zone. I was getting tired of video games since I was playing plenty of action/adventure/platformers and then I played a driving game like Stuntman and I was hooked.

Attached: images (19).jpg (524x799, 46.49K)

Branch out faggot.
And fix what else is shit in your life before running to vidya as a coping mechanism.

Get out there and have sex
Video games won't make you happy

Because it wouldn't be the same bookcase

Neither will sex.

>sex is the only thing that makes this user happy
don’t listen to this chud just go outside and make friends and occasionally have sex with someone you truly love. spread goodness in the world and also occasionally terror

Attached: phones.jpg (832x1000, 65.6K)

You do realize that at this point every day is a little dimmer until it goes pitch black, yes? Gonna get your shit together for the end of civilization, are you?

>Don't know what to play
>Ask my sister if she wants to hang out
>"Sure! I'll love to have you here!"
>Bring gaming laptop
>Play some old game together while having pizza and drinking monster
>Have fun
Is that easy user

Yeah how else am I gonna survive and provide for my harem?

Be grateful you grew up now rather than in ten years time. Get a real hobby.

It's a biological imperative, being celibate is like depriving yourself of food or water
Men who have sex have higher testosterone levels, more confidence, and are happier, not because of the sex itself but because it just elevates your mood
You'll make more friends, get further in life, and just be more well adjusted
Also, leave Any Forums. Permanently. This place is cancer and it's killing everyone here

>have sex
no thanks. Im virgin for life.

Video games output almost as much dopamine as sex for 1% of the effort.
Stop mistaking ejaculation with a healthy relationship and stable long-term goals. Sex is one byproduct of a healthy lifestyle, if your goal is sex you will not be happy because achieving it will feel like a disappointment. Your goal should be living healthily and happily, not just cumming.

Attached: file.png (560x298, 31.54K)

>Also, leave Any Forums. Permanently.
I wish I could but you know our autism chains us to this website

Attached: image 289.png (1080x492, 117.1K)

Sex is about more than coming. It's about sharing a bond with someone, intimacy, being inside someone, dominating someone, claiming your right and exerting yourself as a man. You can't break this down to dopamine and just the fact that "it feels good", because it's extremely complex. You are effectively taking a full course meal and breaking it down for its macro content, ignoring everything else that you get out of a diverse variety of foods.
>food analogy
Yes, sometimes they work, fuck off

Whenever you feel like that just pic something random to play.

Sex doesn't really fix the pain either. Growing old fucking sucks and there is no fixing it. Youth is great. Young love, getting to experience new vidya for the first time, new experiences and opportunities. Now that I'm older everything feels so grey and boring. Marriage, careers, friends focusing on those things and moving on from doing anything different or fun. I'm just so fucking tired of it all.