Splatoon 3

Second best girl edition

Attached: C0461C76-0764-4E4C-908B-FE9A20A99668.jpg (322x457, 78.29K)

Post lockers

Attached: 0D2DBCF6-BD84-4CC1-98E6-4FD0A0EA4015.jpg (1280x720, 248.88K)

Reminder to REPORT all "TRANS RIGHTS!", "I LOVE BOYS!" and "NON-BINARY RIGHTS!" posts in Splatsville under Sexual Content and Other Inappropriate Reason

How many matches do i have to play just to get the rest of the amiibo clothes from my figure

>I have a gift for you later haha

HOW ABOUT A GIFT NOW

Attached: 387316e9670b8fd054087845.png (694x696, 782.24K)

How do I get Shivers pants?

Like, the torn ones? aren't those available at the beginning of the game when picking legwear?

why do I keep getting shit teammates bros? it hurts always being the one carrying the team

Attached: bat.jpg (340x245, 19.7K)

Callie had a thread? I must've missed it.

>hazard level 145%
>hightide glowflies
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1480993827848.gif (264x320, 927.87K)

I can't wait for my copy of the game to finally arrive. I'll fill my locker with Grizzco items and use the player banner in this image. I'll do the boss proud.

Attached: GrizzCo Bucket Girls.jpg (1280x720, 215.3K)

veemo

Has anyone actually defeated Cohozula at Overachiever?

how do i unlock white ink

*teleports behind you*
pssssh.....nothin personnel squid

Attached: 1661673982987.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

PSA
You don't get anything for completing every level with all the weapons in singleplayer

>turned up my sensitivity
>now I can actually hit Charger shots
Damn, you guys weren't kidding

I have been since day 1
Grooming faggots, the lot of them

He does it for free

>The Big Man boss fight
>The final boss

My only gripe is they start doing way too much target shooting and zipcaster levels later in the story but otherwise it stomps the single player of 1 and 2

Attached: 1643506280421.jpg (420x398, 22.25K)

WHY IS THE REEFSLIDER A SEXY POOL TOY AAAAA I WANNA RIDE IT

What's the reward for the bonus level?

>posting tranny shit in a kids game
get em young i see

Good luck, they are expensive as fuck, and the currency is hard to get too as it’s also uncommon.

Why is Turf War full of so many try hards? It's supposed to be casual. S1 & 2 were never this bad. I'm guessing it's X Rank ppl practicing.

Your boss is a piece of shit more so than usual

Shame me with your own Salmon Runs

Attached: Screenshot_20220911-081533_Nintendo Switch Online.png (1440x2808, 870.04K)

If you get the glowflies hide under the grate bridge, they can't reach you from there.

Attached: 1633686266883.png (1630x897, 1.53M)

Due to everyone who was in a high rank in 2 getting grouped up in B- here, I assume a lot of players are just waiting around in Turf War for shit to stabilize.

How does splatoon compare to other modern shooter games in terms of depth/difficulty? Is it harder than overwatch?

>Splatling players who sit on the canopies in the marketplace stage and have complete control of the entire center

If nobody on your team can land a lucky bomb or outrange them you dont get to play

Attached: 1517747627593.png (370x282, 110.58K)

lrn2zipcast

>High Tide
>First 3 bosses that all spawn simultaneously are-
>Steel Eel, meaning someone's being chased through the pathetically small elbow room we have and it will block a lot of shots and cause panic as it roves around
>Fly Fish, because fuck you of course there's a Fly Fish
>Maws, which will need a bomb that should have been for the Fly Fish, or you ignore it but it becomes a constant hazard and it'll inevitably go for one of the two people who were prepping to bomb the Fly Fish rather than the guy running from the Steel Eel or the one guy who's playing clean up duty
>Then another Fly Fish spawns
I hope the next map is slightly less awful for High Tide.

Attached: 1493347521937.jpg (508x462, 39.79K)

I mean the game is gonna be around for years, there's no real need to rush and rank up.immediately, especially since X rank isn't even in the game at the moment.

YOU WOULDN'T CARE IF YOU SAW A POST ABOUT POTENTIAL TENTACLE RAPE.

They should have nerfed fly fish in 3 considering there is no way to coordinate bombs unless you just wait for someone to throw the 1st one

>can't get any kills with the n-zap
what the fuck happened? it was my main in 2 but now it just feels wrong.

They changed weapon stats + hit reg is laggy shit.

die pedo

Teddy Bear ears

I have 24k eggs in single player after doing 100% i wish i could spend them for gold/items like in octo expansion

Next map is the one from Spl2

They really should have. It's the single most commanding boss because it can only be killed in one very specific way that requires more coordination than is readily available to you. And if you don't kill it before it fires off any rockets, it is infinitely more dangerous than almost any other boss due to the size of their rockets' AoE being nigh-unavoidable, especially in High Tide where footing is so limited. Not necessarily lethal, but damage can rack up quick in High Tide.
Worse, destroying one pod doesn't really make it any less threatening, so you can't just damage it, deal with what's around you, then finish it off. It's one-and-done, or your team is hurting something fierce.

next to the QG, where the treasures were lying, there's something you can spend eggs on

>GAY RIGHTS ARE SQUID RIGHTS
what did they mean by this?

Grappling hook is best special

>3 of us waiting on the fly fish
>We all threw it on the right one

Attached: 1640386747724.png (600x690, 220.31K)

I wanted to make an edgy locker but I don't have enough edge

Attached: Lock.jpg (1280x720, 109.96K)

Uh what about octopus rights? Fucking bigot

Dow do you get different lockers? I have seen people with larger lockers and some colored ones too.

How do I into Tetra Dualies?

Attached: imcompetent.jpg (176x176, 9.65K)

Double and triple dodge rolls

Quick Respawn spam

Pretend you're playing dark souls pvp

At level 15 you get a bigger one, and I assume after that you can buy colors or something.

I'll name this place "the end of your dreams"

Attached: corner.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)